Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
PSPad4AutoIt3 consists of the Editor PSPad and the Improvement Kit, and can be used as an portable Editor IDE for AutoIt3.
The author of the PSPad Editor is Jan Fiala. I (Professor Bernd) am only the author of the Improvement Kit.
After months of work, PSPad4AutoIt3 version 1.0.0 beta is now ready.
I like to call it the "first real" version, because the Improvement Kit now handles a lot of things autonomously. So PSPad remains operable when an au3 script is started. Also there is now a setup that makes the installation easier. 👍 And for those who don't like/do not want an installer, there is a download without setup. Without setup, the user has to take care of the prerequirements himself. Only recommended for experienced users.
The core functionalities "Run, Check Syntax, Compile and Comile Dialog" are integrated and work very well. Thanks to @Jos for extending AutoIt3Wrapper! There are also a few more features that you can find in the main menu, menu item "Scripts" => "_AutoIt". These include "Debug to Console", "Debug to MsgBox" and the "Koda FormDesigner" as a helper for creating GUIs. In this menu there is also an item "_Tips and shortcuts". After a click the AutoIt-relevant shortcuts are displayed.
The language in the menu "_AutoIt" is English. The language for PSPad in general can be set for more than 40 languages (Main menu => Settings => Program Settings => Language).
PSPad4AutoIt3 is in a beta stage and does not have many features yet. But I am working on it!
More information (EN, DE) and the download can be found in my PSPad4AutoIt3 Projekt in the AutoIt.de forum.
I would be glad if you have a look at it and write me your opinion. Have fun!
2020-04-20 Important note: The minimum version for AutoIt3 HAS TO BE 18.104.22.168!
I had hoped that the changes would not be so severe, so in the downloads the minimum version 22.214.171.124 is still indicated. Unfortunately, it has recently become apparent that with older versions the main functions, e.g. CompilerRunner, the AutoIt3 Help and the upcoming CallTipViewer, fail.
The downloads can be used so far, but everybody has to take care of the AutoIt3 version 126.96.36.199 by himself!
Thank you very much,
i suggest to set default encoding in Scite4 for Autoit 3 to UTF 8 with Bom encoding, format recommended also in Autoit Help.
In last editor version, when i open new script, for example Czech characters (č, ř, ž) aren't correct.
So when i change Encoding to UTF 8 with Bom from Default Code page property state, everithing seems to be OK.
Thank you and sorry for potentialy duplicated content.
NOTE: TOPIC HAS BEEN MERGED TO HERE: MapIt Quest
Special thanks: AdmiralAlkex, Melba23, MrCrearoR, Dragon Warrior 3, SDL
MapIt is a tile world editor. MapIt was built around the concept of reversing Dragon Warrior map images. MapIt can take image input and produce a tile and world array.
Changing and replacing tile / world data is easy. B/c tile world editor.
CTRL+R in image above to signal replace tile action and I use "G" to Get the tile under mouse.
A full list of hotkeys can be assigned in the: Help Menu\Hotkeys
MapParser is a C++ project that scans images for unique tiles.
MapIt can be downloaded without MapParser. MapParser can be toggled off in the Scan_Image dialog. Without MapParser, MapIt will use the Scan_Tiles() function written in AutoIt ; which is 100 * slower Idk. If MapParser.exe will not run for you: Installing Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 should fix it: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48145
You can start with example world and tiles.
Example world was made following these steps:
Started with a tile map image of DragonWarrior3 town of: Reeve From MapIt World Menu \ New \ Scan_Image dialog, I set the area to exclude the key legend to the far right of image. After scanning the map image to world and tile array. I removed a few of the map artifacts. More work could be done on this world; removing unwanted tiles, but it is fine for now. I saved my world to disk. This creates folder: Worldname: Containing folder of Tiles and a Worldname.txt. Using The Gimp, I edited some tiles to have a transparent color: Stairs, Trees, Desk Tables, Chest-of-drawers, Chairs, Signs, Doors, Beds. I changed the world layers to 2: World Menu \ Properties. F9 Finds all selected tile on current layer and changes to a new selected tile on new layer. I used F9 to change all Trees on layer: 0 to Trees on layer: 1. Then I used F9 to change all Trees on layer: 0 to Grass on layer: 0
In this video you can see how I used the Tile Menu \ Replace From Disk option to remap tile images to my custom tiles. Conveniently my tiles already have a transparent pixel.
See video for how that was done:
To use the example world:
First unzip the world save file: http://songersoft.com/programming/mapit/worlds/Reeve_Swapped.zip From the World Menu: choose \Load Navigate to the Reeve_Swapped.txt located in the extracted zip. Or you can scan any image.
The map images I used are here: http://www.realmofdarkness.net/dq/games/nes/dw3/maps/world
For download, videos, and example of created world file data; please visit the MapIt webpage: http://songersoft.com/programming/mapit/mapit_about.phtml