While creating a few excel spreadsheets using AutoIt, I came across something which to my limiting time to research the forums I don't anyone has mentioned.
The color pallettes are reversed.
Huge shock to me.
I wanted to produce a red row but kept on getting blue.
Seems like 0xFF0000 was red on the charts but when running the script, I got blue.
I then played around with the colors, and after a few tries, I finally got Red.
Reversed the FF0000 and the result is 0000FF.
So for Excel compared to Html
0000FF (Red) - Excel
0000FF (Blue) - Html
FFFF00 (Cyan) - Excel
FFFF00(Yellow) - Html
Howdy, I've gone through a lot of au3 forums, and I once had a working Imagesearch script that I got from here. However, and i'm just totally not sure how but my imagesearch scripts aren't working anymore.
I'm not new to au3 but i'm not the most experienced with it's syntax/commands.
Anyways, I've looked over the big threads involving imagesearch.
Does anyone have a working Imagesearch x64 for win10 that is currently working as of the date with the post.
Dll's and what not is fine, just when I tell the script to run, I want to be able to find the image on the screen!
Can't find a working copy so if anyone has one please send it my way lol.
I've taken all the imagesearch downloads and what not and have played with them but I can't get any of them working on my end, despite others saying they're working.
I'm a work on a background see and click bot project
I can complete it if your help me
(using imagesearch , gdi+ and fastfind)
I would like to know if it's possible to pass an image recognition (captcha) system.
What are the ways to achieve this?
Just the references or links is enough for me by now.
Thanks by now!
I am currently developing NPCs they cannot yet be added. Items only exist in database. Enemies only in sprite.
This project has been on the shelf a couple years. I decided to learn DLLStruct at the beginning of this project. I'm not sure if using them was a good idea or not. I'm open to converting them to pure array and Enum.
Developing multiplayer system UDP clients / server. I'm looking for some advice on how to setup the packets.
I was thinking the best way was to convert packets to Hex and convert back at the destination. That's probably the way I have it setup. Anyhow they all talk to each other, clients and server. Where the avatars appear on screens doesn't work.
My Enums are used for data members of arrays. I exclude the 'g' even though they are all Global. I put the array names they describe in the Enum: ePlayer_x. In some cases I abbreviate the array name; aWorld_info probably has: aWorld_info[eWi_layers]
Most gaming things are done better with a nice engine: GameMaker, Unity, Unreal.
My buddy made a time machine in BASIC. I know you can make a better time machine in other languages, but there is something to be said for doing it in BASIC.
Many things are ugly with this, just broken, or extraneous blocks of code I threw together for some one-off task.
I put this here to see if it generates interest. I'm happy to change this thing around. I do many things in favor of speed, but I know some of it's crap.
Package contains a Server and a Map Editor. The Map Editor is meant to be able to add and edit:
World Files, worlds have 2 layers.
0.txt background 1.txt forground. The files are formatted with a header: width, height, and the largest tile number. The largest tile number is used to pad the world files. So that the world files could be edited by hand.
WorldN Tile X_Y.txt (a subset cord of tile to specify frame): World Tile X_Y is stored in a separate file per layer so that the world layer files remain pretty.
World Directory Structure: Example: World_1_Overworld.
In folder above we can notice only layer 1 has a Tile_X_Y file. This is because atm only trees use the system and trees are foreground.
Areas: areas are to subdivide worlds in effort to section the worlds and divide lists for: hotspots, NPCs, Items, and area properties such as: Out-of-Bounds: Destination and Repeat Tile, enemy encounters, etc..
Areas have: Global Enum $eArea_x, $eArea_y, $eArea_w, $eArea_h, _ ; Area World Bound Rect $eArea_ob_tile, $eArea_ob_world, $eArea_ob_x, $eArea_ob_y, _ ; Out of Bounds Repeat Tile and World Destination if Out of Bounds $eArea_hotspots, $eArea_items, $eArea_NPCs ; Total Hotspots per Area, Items and People Hotspots: hotspots are locations on the board that relocate the player
Global Enum $eHotspot_x, $eHotspot_y, _; the spot in world that moves player $eHotspot_dest_world, $eHotspot_dest_x, $eHotspot_dest_y; the destination world and position Board: A rectangle of world tiles is pre-drawn on aBoard[layer_max] centered on player, you can change the size to consume less RAM but requires drawing world to board more often.
Animated Background: Before anything is drawn a moving BG image is drawn. Creating beautiful water AI. So if no tiles are drawn from world, BG water animation is shown.
Map Editor should be able to test all of the systems of the game: Player, Worlds, Areas, Hotspots, NPCs, Items, Shops, Battles, Netplay, etc..
(Not all systems exist yet)
Download site: http://songersoft.com/programming/dw3_remake/dw3_remake_about.phtml
It's going to say that the files might be malicious. Probably b/c of the DLLs and I hosted an unmoderated forum from the site years ago were people posted malicious links. Let me know if it's malicious!
PS: I tried posting the source but I keep getting errors. I think the source might be too large to post. 6308 lines. Idk.