Sign in to follow this  
ICANSEEYOU7687

Date to Day

ICANSEEYOU7687

In a nut shell I have some excel files with data extracted from calendars and I am trying to get some statistics. One of the things I would like to do is compare on which days certain things happen.

So I was curious if anyone had an easy way to convert a date in a format (something like XX/XX/XX) to a day Mon-Fri.

Thanks!

jdelaney

_DateToDayOfWeek

Returns the weekdaynumber for a given date.

#include <Date.au3>

_DateToDayOfWeek($iYear, $iMonth, $iDay)

Parameters

$iYear A valid year in format YYYY $iMonth A valid month in format MM $iDay A valid day in format DD

Return Value

Success: Returns Day of the Week Range is 1 to 7 where 1=Sunday.

IEbyXPATH-Grab IE DOM objects by XPATH IEscriptRecord-Makings of an IE script recorder ExcelFromXML-Create Excel docs without excel installed GetAllWindowControls-Output all control data on a given window.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• Jemboy
      By Jemboy
      Hi,
      Ones(some times twice) a month I get an e-mail with zip file, which has price updates from a supplier.
      I have to upload the file to an FTP to get it processed.
      When uploading the file, it will get "timestamped" with the time and date at which time the file was uploaded.
      Normally this is fine, because I mostly upload the file the same day.
      Sometimes it may take 1 or 2 days before I can upload the file.
      For historical purpose, I would like to have the file timestamped with the original date.
      I have tried using:  _FTP_Command ( $hFTPSession, "MFCT YYYYMMDDHHMMSS path") 
      however this command does not work or change the timestamp as I expected.
      Does anyone now a way how I can change the timestamp of a FTP-file?
    • Siryx
      By Siryx
      So what i need is a function that I pass a starting date into and it counts up to the current date. Example:
      2009-05-30
      2009-05-31
      2009-06-01
      2018-06-18
      How would I do that? I found the Date.au3 in the includes but I can't find anything close to a time object like I'm used to working with in Java. I just need some $date = setDate(2009-05-30) and from there I could just add a day every time. I need this to be in the very format I stated earlier and from what I can see everytime related to date and time is automatically changed to my german locale.
      €: I already tried setDate but instead it changed my PCs clock. Not quite what i was looking for  
    • nacerbaaziz
      By nacerbaaziz

Hello
      I have a question please
      How to show Islamic date in Autoit
      I mean
      for example
      Ramadan month
      And moharam month ... etc
      I hope my question is clear for you
      Thanks in advance
    • Jury
      By Jury
      So I get:
      $aMatch[0] Date(1499295600000)   this is supposed to be 06 Jul 2017
      $aMatch[0] Date(1483574400000)  this is supposed to be 05 Jan 2017
      does anybody know the formula to calculate the date from the large number?  It doesn't seem to be anything to do with DateToDayValue.
      thanks in advance.
    • litlmike
      By litlmike
      I am taking a Date & Time and splitting them using _DateTimeSplit, so that I can create a filename in the format: YYYYMMDD_HHMMSS.jpg.  The only issue is that if the month, or day, is a two-digit number that begins with a zero (so less than 10), then the month, or day, is formatted as a single-digit number.  Suggestions on how to accomplish this?
      Example:
      20180101 becomes 2018, 1, 1
      20180303 becomes 2018, 3, 3
      20180505 becomes 2018, 5, 5
      20180606 becomes 2018, 6, 6
      20180909 becomes 2018, 9, 9
      What I want:
      20180101 becomes 2018, 01, 01
      20180303 becomes 2018, 03, 03
      20180505 becomes 2018, 05, 05
      20180606 becomes 2018, 06, 06
      20180909 becomes 2018, 09, 09
      Func _CreateFileNameFromDateTimeFormat($sDateThatWasChangedIntoDateTimeFormat = "2018/01/02 10:29:39") Local $aMyDate, $aMyTime, $sNewImageFileName _DateTimeSplit($sDateThatWasChangedIntoDateTimeFormat, $aMyDate, $aMyTime) _ArrayDisplay($aMyDate) _ArrayDisplay($aMyTime) ;This will become file name $sNewImageFileName = $aMyDate[1] & $aMyDate[2] & $aMyDate[3] & "_" & $aMyTime[1] & $aMyTime[2] & $aMyTime[3] & ".jpg" ConsoleWrite('@@ Debug(' & @ScriptLineNumber & ') : $sNewImageFileName = ' & $sNewImageFileName & @CRLF & '>Error code: ' & @error & @CRLF) ;### Debug Console EndFunc ;==>_CreateFileNameFromDateTimeFormat