Sign in to follow this  
ICANSEEYOU7687

Date to Day

In a nut shell I have some excel files with data extracted from calendars and I am trying to get some statistics. One of the things I would like to do is compare on which days certain things happen.

So I was curious if anyone had an easy way to convert a date in a format (something like XX/XX/XX) to a day Mon-Fri.

Thanks!

_DateToDayOfWeek

Returns the weekdaynumber for a given date.

#include <Date.au3>

_DateToDayOfWeek($iYear, $iMonth, $iDay)

Parameters

$iYear A valid year in format YYYY $iMonth A valid month in format MM $iDay A valid day in format DD

Return Value

Success: Returns Day of the Week Range is 1 to 7 where 1=Sunday.

IEbyXPATH-Grab IE DOM objects by XPATH IEscriptRecord-Makings of an IE script recorder ExcelFromXML-Create Excel docs without excel installed GetAllWindowControls-Output all control data on a given window.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By nacerbaaziz
      it recomended to use the builten function
      _DateDiff

hello autoit team
      i made a simple function to help me get the difference between to date
      i liked to share it with you
      the paramatrs of this function
      is firstdate and lastedate
      the two params is as the following
      year/month/day hours:minuts:seconds
      here is the function

#include <date.au3> func _dateBetween($s_firstDate, $s_lastDate = default) if not (StringRegExp($s_firstDate, "((\d{4})\/(\d{2})\/(\d{2})\s(\d{2})\:(\d{2})\:(\d{2}))", 0) = 1) then Return SetError(1, 0, 0) if $s_lastDate = default then $s_lastDate = @year & "/" & @mon & "/" & @mday & " " & @hour & ":" & @min & ":" & @sec if not (StringRegExp($s_lastDate, "((\d{4})\/(\d{2})\/(\d{2})\s(\d{2})\:(\d{2})\:(\d{2}))", 0) = 1) then Return SetError(2, 0, 0) local $a_FirstSplitDate = StringSplit(StringRegExpReplace($s_firstDate, "((.*)\s(.*))", "$2"), "/", 2) local $a_FirstSplitTime = StringSplit(StringRegExpReplace($s_firstDate, "((.*)\s(.*))", "$3"), ":", 2) local $a_lastSplitDate = StringSplit(StringRegExpReplace($s_lastDate, "((.*)\s(.*))", "$2"), "/", 2) local $a_LastSplitTime = StringSplit(StringRegExpReplace($s_lastDate, "((.*)\s(.*))", "$3"), ":", 2) local $i_firstDateValue = _DateToDayValue($a_FirstSplitDate[0], $a_FirstSplitDate[1], $a_FirstSplitDate[2]) local $i_LastDateValue = _DateToDayValue($a_LastSplitDate[0], $a_LastSplitDate[1], $a_LastSplitDate[2]) if $i_firstDateValue > $i_LastDateValue then Return SetError(3, 0, 0) local $i_totalDays = $i_LastDateValue-$i_firstDateValue if not ($i_totalDays = 0) then if $a_FirstSplitTime[0] <= $a_lastSplitTime[0] then $i_totalDays += 1 $a_lastSplitTime[0] -= $a_FirstSplitTime[0] elseIf $a_FirstSplitTime[0] > $a_lastSplitTime[0] then if $i_totalDays > 0 then $i_totalDays -= 1 $a_FirstSplitTime[0] -= $a_lastSplitTime[0] endIf endIf endIf local $i_totalYears = 0 if $i_totalDays >= 365 then While $i_totalDays >= 365 $i_totalYears += 1 $i_totalDays -= 365 Wend endIf local $i_TotalMonths = 0 if $i_totalDays >= 30 then While $i_totalDays >= 30 $i_totalMonths += 1 $i_totalDays -= 30 Wend endIf local $i_totalWeeks = 0 if $i_totalDays >= 7 then While $i_totalDays >= 7 $i_totalWeeks += 1 $i_totalDays -= 7 Wend endIf $i_totalSeconds = ((($a_FirstSplitTime[0]*60)*60)+($a_FirstSplitTime[1]*60)+($a_FirstSplitTime[2]))-((($a_lastSplitTime[0]*60)*60)+($a_lastSplitTime[1]*60)+($a_LastSplitTime[2])) local $minus = "" if $i_totalSeconds < 0 then $minus = "-" $i_totalSeconds = StringReplace($i_totalSeconds, "-", "") endIf local $i_totalHours = 0 if $i_totalSeconds >= 3600 then While $i_totalSeconds >= 3600 $i_totalHours += 1 $i_totalSeconds -= 3600 Wend endIf local $i_totalminuts = 0 if $i_totalSeconds >= 60 then While $i_totalSeconds >= 60 $i_totalminuts += 1 $i_totalSeconds -= 60 Wend endIf local $a_arrayReturn[7] $a_arrayReturn[0] = $i_totalYears $a_arrayReturn[1] = $i_totalMonths $a_arrayReturn[2] = $i_totalWeeks $a_arrayReturn[3] = $i_totalDays $a_arrayReturn[4] = $minus & $i_totalHours $a_arrayReturn[5] = $minus & $i_totalminuts $a_arrayReturn[6] = $minus & $i_totalSeconds return $a_arrayReturn endFunc  
      here is an example

$a_calc = _dateBetween("2015/02/12 23:00:05", "2030/02/12 23:25:50") msgBox(64, "result", StringFormat("the difference is : %i years and %i months and %i weeks and %i days and %i hours and %i minuts and %i seconds", $a_calc[0], $a_calc[1], $a_calc[2], $a_calc[3], $a_calc[4], $a_calc[5], $a_calc[6]))  
      am waiting for your comments
      with my greetings
    • By Jahar
      Hi All,
      Please help me on how to fetch date/time of last windows 10 system restore point using autoit? Basically its about querying the last restore point.
    • By TheDcoder
      Hi everyone,
      I am bit stumped as to why I am not able to set the time in the Date control
      #include <DateTimeConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> Example() Func Example() GUICreate("My GUI get date", 200, 200, 800, 200) Local $idDate = GUICtrlCreateDate("1953/04/25", 10, 10, 185, 20, $DTS_TIMEFORMAT) ; to select a specific default format Local $sStyle = "HH:mm:ss" GUICtrlSendMsg($idDate, $DTM_SETFORMATW, 0, $sStyle) ; Set time Local $iRet = GUICtrlSetData($idDate, '13:33:37') ConsoleWrite('GUICtrlSetData returned ' & ($iRet = 1 ? 'success' : 'failure') & @CRLF) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) ; Loop until the user exits. While GUIGetMsg() <> $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE WEnd MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "Time", GUICtrlRead($idDate)) EndFunc ;==>Example The documentation for GUICtrlSetData clearly mentions that it uses the same format as GUICtrlRead:
      But I get failure
      What gives?
      Thanks for the help in advance!
    • By nacerbaaziz
      hello autoit team
      please i've a question for you.
      am creating a audio player
      and in this audio player i want to show the current trac info
      such as the total time and the position ... etc
      i know i can show it as label
      but the screen reader for the blind read the text every change
      because it have a screen scan
      what i want is to show this informations but such image or icon
      i mean i need to create
      GUICtrlCreatepic or GUICtrlCreateicon ....
      or some thing as that
      and show this informations as image on it
      i think that i can do that with the 
      _GDIPlus functions
      but i couldn't find the currect way to do it
      i tried the _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawString
      but i couldn't know how it work
      what i need is a small example that create a GUI
      and add a multy line text to it as graphic or image.
      so i need a simple way because it will changed every sec
      i hope any one can help me to do that
      global $GUI = GUICreate("text", 400, 400) global $label = GUICtrlCreateLabel(GetText(), 10, 10, 380, 380) GUISetState() do sleep(100) until GUIGetMSG() = -3 exit func GetText() return StringFormat("file name is test.mp3 \r\n total time is 00:30:00 \r\n position is 00:05:50") endFunc  
    • By Jeep
      Here is an other UDF for string handling :
      Date handling
      _StringDateConvert:  convert a date from one format ("YMD", "MDY" or "DMY") to another.
      _StringIsDate:  checks if a date with a given format is valid
      String management
      _StringCount: count of occurrences that appear in a string
      _StringFormatBytesSize: formatting a dimension expressed in bytes (bytes) in MB, TB, ...)
      _StringIsEndingWith: check if a string end with some characters
      _StringIsStartingWith: check if a string start with some characters
      _StringJoinArray:  concatenate elements of an array to rebuild a string
      _StringPadLeft: filling a string with characters on the left
      _StringPadRight: fill a string with characters on the right
      _StringRemoveFrenchAccent: remove french accent
      _StringRemoveChars: deleting characters from a string
      _StringStrip: eliminate characters at the begin and/or at the  end of a string
      _StringTitleCaseFrench: capitalize the first letter of each word with elimination of french accents
      _StringWSClean: simple replacement of "White Spaces",  remove beginning and trailing spaces and multiple spaces removal
      Any comments, suggestions for improvement or constructive criticism are welcome.
      Below you will find the UDF and a demo program. 

JPD_String.zip