Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
clarinets101

Rotating Screens with area magnified

3 posts in this topic

I am working on a script that launches 3 different pending screens and rotates them on a scheduled time. I've got all that working great but I would like to take it to the next level and magnify a portion of the screen.

I have attached an image and the area boxed in red is what needs to be magnified to fill the screen or maybe a specific resolution to make room for a banner that i have at the top of the screen labeling the pending screen title.

So essentially i will have these three windows in the background and the script rotating a "zoomed in section"

Thank you in advance

post-74821-0-52864100-1347458736_thumb.p

Hi, clarinets101. Some time back, Melba23 offered up a small snippet for screen magnification which works well for me. This may point you in the right direction. You can find the thread and his script below (post #7 I believe).

√-1 2^3 ∑ π, and it was delicious!

That script is functional but not what i'm needing exactly... I need the 3 windows to sit in the back ground and rotate and the magnified area to be on top of it all with with the zoomed in area filling up the screen. I hope i'm making sense of what i'm trying to accomplish