_FileWriteLog Error

After about 7 hours exactly of running my script I get this error:

_FileWriteLog("C:\WriteToLog.txt")

Error: Recursion level has been exceeded - AutoIt will quit to prevent stack overflow.

Any ideas how to fix this or why this is happening?

FYI, It wrote to the log using that command 1084 times before the error happened. Could there be a line limit?

Error: Recursion level has been exceeded - AutoIt will quit to prevent stack overflow.

the error says it all. Are you calling functions within other functions? I guess posting the code would help.

Cheers

Kurt

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *

hrm... ya i am calling functions within other functions, was wondering if that was going to give me an error sooner or later. didnt think it would happen with only the writetolog call though.

is there a way to call a function and exit the current loop and current function before it goes to the called function?

hrm... ya i am calling functions within other functions, was wondering if that was going to give me an error sooner or later. didnt think it would happen with only the writetolog call though.

the error has nothing to do with _FileWriteLog(). It's just a coincidence. The problem is a loop while calling functions.

is there a way to call a function and exit the current loop and current function before it goes to the called function?

To answer your question I would need some information about the way you call the functions. It's best to post some code..

Cheers

Kurt

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *