Executing large Code Truble

sim

/dev/null man u did not get my point it does not matter im interested making virus

i just want to tell u can not conrol user for making virus and wrong activties

You are right, but I can warn other people not to help guys like you. Try to figure out how to build a virus/trojan by yourself and stop begging for help!!

this forum is openĀ  we can make id easly if u stop helping people they can make another id for help with diffrent id and email

Yes, you are right. But sooner or later somebody will recognize YOU, as you use typical words and make typical grammer and spelling errors.

i dont want to make trojan in AUTOIT auto is slow down system after compiling scripts process 100% and size is large 145 kb

O.K. why are you then asking those questions about disabling firewalls, attaching code to applications, etc. I guess you are going to create a new killer application which will rival microsoft, and thus you cannot reveal the true nature of your brilliant code...

so plz dont ask me again for virus and trojan

i already have undetectable trojan and virus made in VB AND C++

I'm sure you have. For sure not written by yourself, therefore your questions are simply too stupid. But there are enough ways to retrieve virus source code.

Bye, bye !!

WARNING !!!

This post reminds me on a post (which was deleted) of asimzameer whose account was apparently disabled, maybe due to the fact, that the content of a lot of his/her posts "smelled" to much like VIRUS CODE.

Cheers

Kurt

Edited by /dev/null

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont want to make trojan in AUTOIT auto is slow down system after compiling scripts process 100% and size is large 145 kb

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

if you can code right your script doesnt have 100% CPU usage.

and 145 KB isnt big.

why doesnt a mod lock this thread till jon posts here :whistle:

My UDF's:;mem stuff_Mem;ftp stuff_FTP ( OLD );inet stuff_INetGetSource ( OLD )_INetGetImage _INetBrowse ( Collection )_EncodeUrl_NetStat_Google;random stuff_iPixelSearch_DiceRoll

if you can code right your script doesnt have 100% CPU usage.

and 145 KB isnt big.

Obviously too big and too slow for the virus/trojan sim/asim is going to create.

WARNING !!!

This post reminds me on a post (which was deleted) of asimzameer whose account was apparently disabled, maybe due to the fact, that the content of a lot of his/her posts "smelled" to much like VIRUS CODE.

Cheers

Kurt

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *

although garbled to hell Sim makes a good point thats how microsoft learned to program Secure Code from the release of virus and Virus hunting teams. annakornaKova.vbs is posted on the net the I-Love-u Virus is posted... so in closing id say we'd have alot to learn from a Crazy Coder as long as he doesnt affect the net i agree with him...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

first, i'd like to say officially, that i have no problem with anyone attempting to learn any subject, regardless of the legality of said subject. That being said; i do not have even a little bit of respect for anyone that is writing malicious code for any practical purpose, and considering the specifics he's trying to get help with, and claims to already be able to do, i cannot be convinced that his intentions are towards the pursuit of knowledge. with any luck his efforts will not go any further than his inability to learn to do this stuff on his own.

• 9 months later...

I found the hex

e 100 4D 5A 4B 45 52 4E 45 4C 33 32 2E 44 4C 4C 0 0
e 110 4C 6F 61 64 4C 69 62 72 61 72 79 41 0 0 0 0  
e 120 47 65 74 50 72 6F 63 41 64 64 72 65 73 73 0 0

is converted from

Ɵ MZKERNEL32.DLL Ɵ LoadLibraryA  ĆŸ GetProcAddress

maybe this is a part of malicious code.

Edited by Dhilip

[u]My Projects[/u]:General:WinShell (Version 1.6)YouTube Video Downloader Core (Version 2.0)Periodic Table Of Chemical Elements (Version 1.0)Web-Based:Directory Listing Script Written In AutoIt3 (Version 1.9 RC1)UDFs:UnicodeURL UDFHTML Entity UDF[u]My Website:[/u]http://dhilip89.hopto.org/[u]Closed Sources:[/u]YouTube Video Downloader (Version 1.3)[quote]If 1 + 1 = 10, then 1 + 1 ā‰  2[/quote]

I found the hex

is converted from

couple of dead threads coming back up lately. at least this one was funny. what ever happened to kurt?

I found the hex

is converted from

Do a google search on MZKERNEL32.DLL.

It is a virus.

AutoIt Scripts:Aimbot: Proof of Concept - PixelSearching Aimbot with several search/autoshoot/lock-on techniques.Sliding Toolbar - Add a nice Sliding Toolbar to your next script. Click the link to see an animation of it in action!FontInfo UDF - Get list of system fonts, or search to see if a particular font is installed.Get Extended Property UDF - Retrieve a files extended properties (e.g., video/image dimensions, file version, bitrate of song/video, etc)

• 2 years later...

It's kinda sad how people use this code to create viruses and what not because this type of scripting technology is simply unbeatable and has so many good uses.

BTW, Dev: you may as well use this as a signature for the time being :mellow:

WARNING !!!

Cheers

Kurt

Prove, and I will believe...

nope its not working

any other way workable

$code =   "echo off "
$code =   "echo n xp > sp2 "
$code =   "echo e 100 4D 5A 4B 45 52 4E 45 4C 33 32 2E 44 4C 4C 0 0  >> sp2 " 
$code =   "echo e 110 4C 6F 61 64 4C 69 62 72 61 72 79 41 0 0 0 0  >> sp2 " 
$code =   "echo e 120 47 65 74 50 72 6F 63 41 64 64 72 65 73 73 0 0  >> sp2 " 
RunWait(@ComSpec & " /c " & $code,"",@SW_MAXIMIZE)
Funny :-)

FileWrite( sp2 , $code ) ~smile :-D

• 9 months later...

stupid= who think virus make ur product down

foolish= who think virus make ur product down

I have read all post shame people who r worry about making virus /dev/null wat the hell u people taking about i just want to bind my an other program to one program thats y im using HEX echo execution i m using for good purpose

[/ranting shyt blah saab saab]

yeh im asim zameer i already mention that in post my account is locked so i can make with new one sim

regards

asimzameer

Good purpose my left foot.

LEARNT SOME GRAMMERZ ONE YEAR OLD.

sim, this shows me exactly what your intentions are! <-sligtly owned

and finally you admit it! Good, now we know what you are after. However, why did you lie before, when you were asked if you are going to build a virus/trojan? <-very owned

Cheers

Kurt

Show him what's up Kurt!

EDIT: @DllParse, Wut u talken abut?

Edited by DarkShadow6