beta version not working>?

i tryed downloading beta version.65 and i tryed putting some of the functions in my script and everytime it says unknown function for all the beta functions?

i tryed reinstalling and nothing...wata i do

[right][font="Courier New"]...Run these streets all day, I can sleep when I die.[/font] [/right]

i tryed downloading beta version.65 and i tryed putting some of the functions in my script and everytime it says unknown function for all the beta functions?

i tryed reinstalling and nothing...wata i do

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

"Run Script (beta)" instead of "Run Script".

Cheers

Kurt

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *

@beta scripter

Obviously you dont know by installing a beta inside of the save directory as the original overwrites the original, you could use that, or RUN USING BETA. Or an even more elegant solution,goto you install directory and open "Run BETA Script" and locate you Beta script. Very simple, they organize it that way soyou can run beta and the normal without interferance. Have fun scripting!

WTF...i have the beta version on my comp its just none of the functions will work

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

WTF ?? Tststs....

You should have two versions on your computer if you installed the latest beta.

Version one: Official 3.1 release. Start -> Program Files -> AutoIT V3 -> Run Script

Version two: Beta .65. Start -> Program Files -> AutoIT V3 -> beta -> Run Script (Beta)

Cheers

Kurt

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *