Advanced help please

Joe_w

Ok i am wanting to do something like a bot

How can i make a program where the program needs info from the user...here is an example:

I want he program to run open a WoW then input a p/w and username the problem is

that the p/w and username would change with each user....

so i want the bot to check files like .cfg files

example of what i want it to be like:

FILENAME General config:

username: <user puts name here>

P/W:<user p/w here>

Click Delay:<here>

I want the user to be able to change it to their needs so when the yrun the .exe it will check all this stuff and then run what it finds...any help? i assume its dll stuff

the bot should like...

read the file then input w/e the user typed after

P/W

Username

so that it can log them in

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hmm - not quite getting what you want, sry...

But to read from an ini file, use "IniRead"

To send txt to a window or input that is active, use "ClipPut"

Else try explain me what you want, im not quite getting it :whistle:

OK this is ment for a game which requires u to log on with a username and p/w(password)

Since i want this program to be used by anyone who needs it it has to be able to be editded for each persons p/w and U/N(username).

So can i put a file called Config that the user can input his p/w and u/n and have autoit open that file and see his info so that it can put his information into the u/n and p/w boxs to log him in.

easiest way to do this is with a ini as Wb-FreeKill has said and the example he showed on how the file should be writin. what you will need to do is just when they run the program have it check if this is the first time this program has been ran, just do a check if the config file is present, if not have it execute a function to have them enter there username and password in a prompt, use iniwrite to take the input and put it in the ini file, then use iniread to gather that information to send later. Read up on iniwite and iniread, the examples in the help file will show you exactly what you will need to do code wise

sorry if i steped on you toes wb-freekill

OK this is ment for a game which requires u to log on with a username and p/w(password)

Since i want this program to be used by anyone who needs it it has to be able to be editded for each persons p/w and U/N(username).

So can i put a file called Config that the user can input his p/w and u/n and have autoit open that file and see his info so that it can put his information into the u/n and p/w boxs to log him in.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Edited by Zithen