GUICtrlCreateCombo on top of guictrlhyperlink

souldjer777

Hi All,

(updated 6:53 PM EST 11/27/2012)

I'm using Guictrlhyperlink to create hyperlinks on my main GUI - Only issue is - I have a GUICtrlCreateCombo right above all the Hyperlinks.

So, every time I select something from my Combo Box list drop down and click - the hyperlink behind the list get's clicked also.

Combo Box (here)

Hyperlinks (here)

You'll see what I mean if you test the example below and click on any one of the Combo list selections. Thanks!

#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>
#include "GUICtrlHyperLink.au3"
#include <WindowsConstants.au3>
#include <ComboConstants.au3>

$hGUI = GUICreate("GUICtrlHyperLink UDF Demo - Combo Box Above", 300, 200)

$Combo1 = GUICtrlCreateCombo("Combo1", 50, 24, 50, 25, BitOR($CBS_DROPDOWN,$CBS_AUTOHSCROLL))
GUICtrlSetData(-1, "item2|item3|item4|item5|item6|item7", "item3")

$nAutoItScript_Com_HyperLink = _GUICtrlHyperLink_Create("AutoIt Official Website", 50, 50, 110, 15, 0x0000FF, 0x551A8B, _
-1, 'http://google.com', 'Visit: www.google.com', $hGUI) ;Intentionally set as google.com, will change later

$nAutoItScript_Ru_HyperLink = _GUICtrlHyperLink_Create("Telephone Test", 50, 80, 130, 15, 0x0000FF, 0x551A8B, _
-1, 'Tel:555-555-5555', 'Tel:555-555-5555', $hGUI)

$nCreatoRLab_HyperLink = _GUICtrlHyperLink_Create("CreatoR's Lab", 50, 110, 70, 15, 0x0000FF, 0x551A8B, _
1, '_CreatoRLab_ShowInfo(@THIS@, ' & $hGUI & ')', 'Show website information...', $hGUI)

_GUICtrlHyperLink_SetData($nAutoItScript_Com_HyperLink, 2, 'www.autoitscript.com')
GUICtrlSetTip($nAutoItScript_Com_HyperLink, 'Visit: www.autoitscript.com')

GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $hGUI)

While 1
Switch GUIGetMsg()
Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
Exit
EndSwitch
WEnd

Func _CreatoRLab_ShowInfo($nCtrlID, $h_GUI)
MsgBox(64, 'Info', 'HyperLink Clicked:' & @CRLF & GUICtrlRead($nCtrlID), 0, $h_GUI)
EndFunc

Let me know if there's a fix for this Thanks!

:thumbsup:

Edited by souldjer777

"Maybe I'm on a road that ain't been paved yet. And maybe I see a sign that ain't been made yet"
Song Title: I guess you could say
Artist: Middle Class Rut

• Moderators

souldjer777, please take a look at the Forum Rules, particularly #4, the bit about not sending PMs requesting assistance to other members. If it has been more than 24 hours, go ahead an bump the post with any additional things you have tried in the interim, but keep it in the thread, please :)

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!