TicTacToe

BillLuvsU

Here is a beta, 2player only version of my TicTacToe Game. Bascicly it's a 5x5x5 tictactoe game. To visualize think of the chess boards from Star Trek. In the final version there will be LAN play and single-player. It's a .rar so you might have to download winrar to open it. Any Suggestions or improvments will be appreciated.

TicTacToe.rar

[center][/center]Working on the next big thing.Currently Playing: Halo 4, League of LegendsXBL GT: iRememberYhslaw

Meh... I started an online tic tac toe, but never finished it because I had no clue on how to check who was where and shit... I'm sure if I had more time, I could have... But I'm starting to realize that this is a computer, and I'd rather be outside ... (No offense to anyone... Because I still know a lot compared to my friends and familys about computers... I'll admit that :dance:) I'll check the code when I get home (at my cousins houser now and they don't have like a rar opener...)

Later :whistle:

FootbaG

You'd rather be outside and yet when you're at your cousin's place you're sitting on the AutoIt forums? :D

Couldn't help but point out the irony of that! :whistle:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, you have to realize I had just gotten home, skitching my friends on their skateboards on the back of my motorized scooter down hills and whatnot... And plus, it was pitch black... I mean sometimes when it's pitch black we like to go outside and show off some of our foot moves in the middle of a road then when a car comes, jet into the bushes, or play run for it, but you would'nt know what that is, just a little fun as hell game we made up... Or how about that time when this crazy bitch (excuse me) was flying down our road, and we put our hands up and yelled... And he reversed back at like 50 miles an hour on the 30 mile an hour road, and got out of his car, stepped up and cursed the shit out of us... Now the next time he comes around we won't be messin, if he steps out like that again, what's he gonna do, theres 3 of us with skateboards, and one of him... :dance: Or how about that time my cousin called a car an asshole for speeding and he turned around and we were running, took a little shorcut to my house, ran in, and hid by the door, noticing him speeding up my neighbors road, and then mine, not knowing where I lived... I love talking about memories. That's the best part. :D

That's only some of the stuff we've been through. Call me stupid or whatever :dance: But I'd rather live crazy then boring. Now I'm at home, and gotta get up early for physical therapy because I just got out of my cast 2 days ago and I gotta get back in shape :(

Sorry to hi-jack this thread... Contine on now...

FootbaG