Using AutoIt to automate firmware update

Hello:

I'm new to AutoIt and am wondering if the community can help me. I need to run an SSD firmware update tool on multiple remote PCs. I have remote access to each PC so I'd like to try and upgrade them all at one time by running a single job.

There are basically two cases:

#1) The PC has the SSD that the patch applies to *AND* the firmware is out of date. In this case the firmware will allow you to proceed.

or

#2) The PC either doesn't have the appropriate drive *OR* it does and is already on the correct firmware version. In this case the firmware will not let you proceed.

I've attached screenshots and my 2 scripts. Version 1 works for case #1 listed above. However, I am not sure how to add the necessary conditionals to handle case #2.

Can someone here assist? Thank-you for your time.

post-76120-0-30341000-1355763524_thumb.p

post-76120-0-63546300-1355763526_thumb.p

post-76120-0-90910600-1355763558_thumb.p

post-76120-0-71930600-1355763601_thumb.p

firmware-v1.au3

firmware-v2.au3

..so I'd like to try and upgrade them all at one time by running a single job.

Hi. Welcome to the Forum. I use AutoIt to 'automate' quite a few tasks on several PC's, and I certainly don't want this to be taken the wrong way, but take a look at TeamViewer - Free Remote Control, Remote Access & Online Meetings for that.

- Bruce /*somdcomputerguy */  If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.

Hey, Bruce:

These systems actually have LogMeIn installed already. I'm trying to use the One2Many functionality built into LogMeIn to deploy this firmware on most of these systems in one pass. However, LMI can't automate the install. Because of the number of systems involved I don't want to connect to each one individually. Tryin' to be lazy. :) The firmware has no command-line switches. If it did I would write a batch script. Plus, I'm certain that if I could learn how to use AutoIt for this that I could save time on similar tasks in the future. Thx for the reply.