objects

camo

just getting into objects, currently im trying to write an app with an embedded explorer window, using "Shell.Explorer.2" as the obj, but, it does not behave the way i want it to, is there a reference page somewhere to list all the available properties that are changable for this object? i tried looking at msdn but came up short. i want to disable the menu on the left, thumbnail view, no statusbar, etc... :whistle:

just getting into objects, currently im trying to write an app with an embedded explorer window, using "Shell.Explorer.2" as the obj, but, it does not behave the way i want it to, is there a reference page somewhere to list all the available properties that are changable for this object? i tried looking at msdn but came up short. i want to disable the menu on the left, thumbnail view, no statusbar, etc...  :whistle:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

you should do a search on msdn for 'platform sdk' and download the help file. (the rest of the sdk is neat too, but help file is what you really need for documentation) may want to check out this url in the sdk help file

ms-help://MS.PSDKSVR2003SP1.1033/shellcc/platform/shell/programmersguide/shell_adv/bands.htm

you should do a search on msdn for 'platform sdk' and download the help file.  (the rest of the sdk is neat too, but help file is what you really need for documentation) may want to check out this url in the sdk help file

ms-help://MS.PSDKSVR2003SP1.1033/shellcc/platform/shell/programmersguide/shell_adv/bands.htm

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ty :whistle: