Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hulamac

Having trouble Reading text from the a shoping website in IE.au3

1 post in this topic

#1 ·  Posted (edited)

this below code is the html code snippit i think my information is in the highlighted text is the specific text i want "

<li class="prod_name_description">

<label>Item Number: </label>

AM1001BP

[list][*][list=1]   [*] Item Number:    AM1001BP    [*] MSRP:   $195.95 Your Price: $98.00  [*] Stock Status:   Limited Stock   [*]     [list]  [*] Qty      defaultvalue='1' name="Quantity" onkeydown="javascript:return IsEnterKeyPressed_66(event);"/>  [url=""] onclick="cart.addtocart($(this),'loadingMessage_66',beforeaddtocart_66,afteraddtocart);">  Add to Cart[/url]   [*] [url=""] title="Move to Watch list" class="movetowishlist"> Move to Watch list[/url][/list]         [*] Item added to cart successfully. class="addtocart_errormsg" style="display: none">Quantity must be greater than zero.[/list][/list]function IsEnterKeyPressed_66(e)i have the IE.au3 builder/library however even with that i cant seem to figure out how to id the  tag i indluded a bunch of the code there just incase i have the wrong item im trying to get the info from.....this is what i have so far......; this defines the IE script commands and allows it to use all of the IE commands with out it it will not know what to do
#include
; following function gets all the for positions automaticly and then assigns them to a variable with out you having to figure out what the name of each one it
Local $oIE_1 = _IECreate("https://online.blueridgeknives.com/profile/login.aspx?returnurl=/")
Local $oForm_1 = _IEFormGetCollection($oIE_1, 0)
Local $oQuery1 = _IEFormElementGetCollection($oForm_1, 2)
Local $oQuery2 = _IEFormElementGetCollection($oForm_1, 3)

_IEFormElementSetValue($oQuery1, "*******")
_IEFormElementSetValue($oQuery2, "******")

Local $oSubmit_1 = _IEGetObjById($oIE_1 ,"ctl00_MainContent_LoginModule1_Radlink")
_IEAction($oSubmit_1, "click")
_IELoadWait($oIE_1)
_IENavigate($oIE_1, "http://online.blueridgeknives.com/folding-knives",1)

Local $Item_number = _IEFrameGetCollection($oIE_1 , 0)

Local $Item_Number_Query = _IEIsFrameSet($Item_number)

Run("notepad.exe")
WinWaitActive("Untitled - Notepad")
Send( $Item_Number_Query )

i have been trying to get my head around the issue but i can seem to understand the order of operations here (well for IE.au3) i have a few people that have helped me and looking and breaking down what they wrote doesnt really cause a "lightbulb" can some one explain to me the process of how i would go about getting that specific text in formation and where i went wrong?

i really want to learn mainly because im a stubborn person but because i see a lot of potential that autoit could help me with with alot of really annoying tasks i have to do all the time that dont take a lot of brain power or human interaction they just take time which is something i dont have alot of. (not sure about the brain power either lol)

Edited by Hulamac