Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kwazy

@ Auto It

3 posts in this topic

#1 ·  Posted (edited)

Hi I am completely new to this, but i have always been slightly interested in learning how to program/make tools just never had the need to as there have been tools already made for my needs that fit them how ever i started to play a game called "tibia" and i was wanting to make a tool that (hunts, loots bodys, heals and that other stuff) after searching google where a good place to start to do that, i came across autoit as the tool to do it, so i just want to make sure it is the right place to start, or if anyone here knows a better place to start! thanks for the read

tl:dr

Looking to see if this is a good place to start looking on how to create a bot for a game.

http://realots.net/home/

Is the game just in case anyone has ever played it and might be able to help

Thank You,

Kwazy

Edit: Never mind i looked at some of the things this program has made, looks like it can do just about everything :) so i will try to learn and try to conquer and try to succeed in making this :)

Edited by Kwazy

You have looked on google for autoit, but you don't have look the rules on autoit forum.

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/forum-2/announcement-15-forum-rules-7-nov-2012/

Game automation not allowed here :)

Hi!

My UDF: NetInfo UDF Play with your network, check your download/upload speed and much more! YTAPI Easy to use YouTube API, now you can easy retrive all needed info from a video. NavInfo Check if a specific browser is installed and retrive other usefull information. YWeather Easy to use Yahoo Weather API, now you can easily retrive details about the weather in a specific region. No-IP UDF Easily update your no-ip hostname(s).

My Script: Wallpaper Changer Change you wallpaper dinamically, you can also download your wallpaper from your website and share it with all!   My Snippet: _ImageSaveToBMPConvert an image to bmp format. _SciteGOTO Open a file in SciTE at specific fileline. _FileToHex Show the hex code of a specified file

Kwazy,

Nessie is quite right - please read the Forum rules (the link is also at bottom right of each page) - particularly the bit about not discussing game automation - before you post again. Thread locked. :naughty:

But welcome to the AutoIt forum - and see you soon with a legitimate question I hope. :)

M23

Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind._______My UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area