Sign in to follow this  
vkrisz81

_ietagnamegetcollection

vkrisz81

hello

i tried to scan my youtube videos name and length from youtube, so i found an ul tag which contain much li tag..

i used this formula to point li elements:

$lis=_IETagNameGetCollection($ul,"li")

after i found the ul..

so i think this lis is a collection of all li tag in ul tag! right?

so why is:

$counter=0

for $li in $lis

$counter=$counter+1

next

in this formula counter is 1, and during 1 cicle will list all li element instead of 1 li element! ewhy???

i thought the foreach statement will add me one by one the li elements from collection, but no.. by cicly counter i can see the cicle run once and this lists all li in 1 ciclye instead of 1 li per cicly.. i wanna handle 1 li per cicle.. what should i do?

vkrisz81

ahh this tag works fine, the _ielinkgetcollection doesnt work for this LI range.. why?

i think the paramter is a pointer that where do i want to lisk links.. so if i add the detected li element, the statement has to find links only in THIS li element.. or not???

DaleHohm

Yes, it works on nested DOM elements. If this page isn't working for you, try the examples from the helpfile and simpler pages until you are comfortable with how it works. Then go back to your page and see what is different.

Dale

Free Internet Tools: DebugBar, AutoIt IE Builder, HTTP UDF, MODIV2, IE Developer Toolbar, IEDocMon, Fiddler, HTML Validator, WGet, curl

MSDN docs: InternetExplorer Object, Document Object, Overviews and Tutorials, DHTML Objects, DHTML Events, WinHttpRequest, XmlHttpRequest, Cross-Frame Scripting, Office object model

Automate input type=file (Related)

Alternative to _IECreateEmbedded? better: _IECreatePseudoEmbedded  Better Better?

IE.au3 issues with Vista - Workarounds

SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y Doesn't work needs to be ripped out of the troubleshooting lexicon. It means that what you tried did not produce the results you expected. It begs the questions 1) what did you try?, 2) what did you expect? and 3) what happened instead?

Reproducer: a small (the smallest?) piece of stand-alone code that demonstrates your trouble