Sim card data retrieval utility

I have a guy that needs the info from a sim card. I have purchased a sim card reader (usb to serial emulation) and I cant find any kind of utility that will read teh sim card. Is there a function that would take a raw dump of the info? Can a function do this in autoit?

Get Scite to add a popup when you use a 3rd party UDF -> http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/scite/docs/SciTE4AutoIt3/user-calltip-manager.html

I don't think that you will find and UDF for that. But i remember a friend of mine that have a sim card reader and he was using a software called "USB SIM Card Reader Utility". I hope that this will help you ;)

Hi!

My UDF: NetInfo UDF Play with your network, check your download/upload speed and much more! YTAPI Easy to use YouTube API, now you can easy retrive all needed info from a video. NavInfo Check if a specific browser is installed and retrive other usefull information. YWeather Easy to use Yahoo Weather API, now you can easily retrive details about the weather in a specific region. No-IP UDF Easily update your no-ip hostname(s).

My Script: Wallpaper Changer Change you wallpaper dinamically, you can also download your wallpaper from your website and share it with all!   My Snippet: _ImageSaveToBMPConvert an image to bmp format. _SciteGOTO Open a file in SciTE at specific fileline. _FileToHex Show the hex code of a specified file

Now, I can do that with my reader and AutoIt. Open Device Manager in System Properties to see if a new COM port is created when you plug-in your device. If it is so, then you are in luck.

Check:

----------------------------------------

:bye: Hey there, was I helpful?

----------------------------------------

My Current OS: Win8 PRO (64-bit); Current AutoIt Version: v3.3.8.1