Gui Menu (not on top), ListView with separators, Listview editable, Colapse window section

Hi here :D

I have a bunch of questions, some of them probably are easy stuff, someother maybe not :)

About GUI Menu not on top of a window, how do I create a menu like this (window from explorer of windows 7):

Posted Image

And if I'm not asking to much, how do you listen buttons interattions? is really need a while>switch msg>case $n for $n menu items?

And how do I create a listview like the one below, with that separators (its good for a configuration tab, and don't requeries much Koda Designer work, and easy to understand :) )?

Posted Image

ListView Editable, I already tried with style $LVS_EDITLABELS, it works for the first column, but I want to edit other columns and add a button, to save or cancel the edit

For Colapse window section is like a spoiler button (from web terms), to show advanced functions, my problem is, not how to resize when a button is clicked, but how do I fade the resizing (to look less rough) (probably this is not possible in autoit :( )

Sorry for asking a lot of questions, if by some reason I'm not allowed to ask various questions in one topic, please tell me it bellow (or from PM) and I create a topic for each's one

Edited by DiOgO

Heroes, there is no such thing

One day I'll discover what IE.au3 has of special for so many users using it.
C'mon there'sĀ InetReadĀ and WinHTTP, way better
happy.png