Sign in to follow this  
wisem2540

Monitor autoit scripts with a webpage

wisem2540

I know this is not really related to an autoit issue, but I am hoping someone can help. I have several autoit scripts that monitor processes on servers, do pring requests and stuff like that. I would like to setup a webpage, kinda like a "dashboard" where I can see all of these things in one place.

Is there anyone out there that would know how to do this?

would I be better served creating and autoit GUI that does the same thing?

Nessie

Do you want a web page that display all your .au3 file? I don't think that i really understand what you want ;)

Hi!

My UDF: NetInfo UDF Play with your network, check your download/upload speed and much more! YTAPI Easy to use YouTube API, now you can easy retrive all needed info from a video. NavInfo Check if a specific browser is installed and retrive other usefull information. YWeather Easy to use Yahoo Weather API, now you can easily retrive details about the weather in a specific region. No-IP UDF Easily update your no-ip hostname(s).

My Script: Wallpaper Changer Change you wallpaper dinamically, you can also download your wallpaper from your website and share it with all!   My Snippet: _ImageSaveToBMPConvert an image to bmp format. _SciteGOTO Open a file in SciTE at specific fileline. _FileToHex Show the hex code of a specified file

FireFox

Hi,

You need to make a "webserver" using autoit to display what you want on a web page, there is some examples on the forum.

Br, FireFox.

OS : Win XP SP2 (32 bits) / Win 7 SP1 (64 bits) / Win 8 (64 bits) | Autoit version: latest stable / beta.
Hardware : Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2400 CPU @ 3.10Ghz / 8 GiB RAM DDR3.

My UDFs : Skype UDF | TrayIconEx UDF | GUI Panel UDF | Excel XML UDF | Is_Pressed_UDF

My Projects : YouTube Multi-downloader | FTP Easy-UP | Lock'n | WinKill | AVICapture | Skype TM | Tap Maker | ShellNew | Scriptner | Const Replacer | FT_Pocket | Chrome theme maker

My Examples : Capture toolIP Camera | Crosshair | Draw Captured Region | Picture Screensaver | Jscreenfix | Drivetemp | Picture viewer

My Snippets : Basic TCP | Systray_GetIconIndex | Intercept End task | Winpcap various | Advanced HotKeySet | Transparent Edit control

wisem2540

Sorry, I will try to be more specific. Lets say I had a script that runs a continuous ping on a server. I would like the website to tell me "Server 1 is up" or Server 1 is down"

wisem2540

Hi,

You need to make a "webserver" using autoit to display what you want on a web page, there is some examples on the forum.

Br, FireFox.

Thanks, I will look into that when I get home.

Nessie

The easiest thing that pass in my mind is to write the result of ping in a text file. Then create a simple .php page that read that file and diplay the info that you want in the browser. To create a simple WebServer you can use xampp.

Hi!

Edited by Nessie

My UDF: NetInfo UDF Play with your network, check your download/upload speed and much more! YTAPI Easy to use YouTube API, now you can easy retrive all needed info from a video. NavInfo Check if a specific browser is installed and retrive other usefull information. YWeather Easy to use Yahoo Weather API, now you can easily retrive details about the weather in a specific region. No-IP UDF Easily update your no-ip hostname(s).

My Script: Wallpaper Changer Change you wallpaper dinamically, you can also download your wallpaper from your website and share it with all!   My Snippet: _ImageSaveToBMPConvert an image to bmp format. _SciteGOTO Open a file in SciTE at specific fileline. _FileToHex Show the hex code of a specified file