Sign in to follow this  
Hallistorm1989

WinActivate

Hallistorm1989

i wanted to ask how ill get the Handle of a window which will be choosen by myself. To let it get activated by the script.

wisem2540

So you just want the script to find the window and make it the active one? How about WinActivate? will that work?

Hallistorm1989

I want to get the Handle of the window for e.g.

I Press a Button , then i click into a window and the script will get the handle of the window i clicked

Edited by Hallistorm1989

wisem2540

Check out WinGethandle

Nessie

You can use AutoIt Window Info, you can find that tool in your autoit installation folder, the file is named: Au3Info.exe.

Hi!

My UDF: NetInfo UDF Play with your network, check your download/upload speed and much more! YTAPI Easy to use YouTube API, now you can easy retrive all needed info from a video. NavInfo Check if a specific browser is installed and retrive other usefull information. YWeather Easy to use Yahoo Weather API, now you can easily retrive details about the weather in a specific region. No-IP UDF Easily update your no-ip hostname(s).

My Script: Wallpaper Changer Change you wallpaper dinamically, you can also download your wallpaper from your website and share it with all!   My Snippet: _ImageSaveToBMPConvert an image to bmp format. _SciteGOTO Open a file in SciTE at specific fileline. _FileToHex Show the hex code of a specified file

Hallistorm1989

You can use AutoIt Window Info, you can find that tool in your autoit installation folder, the file is named: Au3Info.exe.

Hi!

But the Handle changes everytime after u open for e.g. notepad again. so i will have to change the handle everytime by myself .

Edited by Hallistorm1989

Jos

Looks like reopening the same topic as

Maybe re-read the forum rules and stick to it the next post you make as this is the last warning.

Jos

Visit the SciTE4AutoIt3 Download page for the latest versions  - Beta files                                How to post scriptsource        Forum Rules

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)