Embed IE and real IE acts differently

When I use commands like _IECreateEmbedded(), or ObjCreate("Shell.Explorer.2") and embed IE into my own window, I get different styles on same webpage comparing to the ones I open with Internet Explorer. I get squared buttons on one page in embed, and they are rounded in real Internet Explorer.

However this is the least of my problems, the biggest one is: When I open a page, and click a button, a new window will popup, it works flawlessly on Internet Explorer and the window popup with all it's content, but on embed IE it shows that very same window on my click only with blank content. Why is that??

p.s. I'm doing clicking myself, nothing is automated, so there is no problems with the code.

So is there a way to embed the same Internet Explorer I use for browsing?

See my sig for (better?) alternatives to embedded IE that use a full browser instance. There have been many issues with IE and GUICtrlCreateObj. If you are running into them, I'd suggest just avoiding them with the approach you'll find there.

Dale

Free Internet Tools: DebugBar, AutoIt IE Builder, HTTP UDF, MODIV2, IE Developer Toolbar, IEDocMon, Fiddler, HTML Validator, WGet, curl

MSDN docs: InternetExplorer Object, Document Object, Overviews and Tutorials, DHTML Objects, DHTML Events, WinHttpRequest, XmlHttpRequest, Cross-Frame Scripting, Office object model

Automate input type=file (Related)

Alternative to _IECreateEmbedded? better: _IECreatePseudoEmbedded  Better Better?

IE.au3 issues with Vista - Workarounds

SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y

Doesn't work needs to be ripped out of the troubleshooting lexicon. It means that what you tried did not produce the results you expected. It begs the questions 1) what did you try?, 2) what did you expect? and 3) what happened instead?

Reproducer: a small (the smallest?) piece of stand-alone code that demonstrates your trouble