{REQ} Run exe in startup Windows 8

Me Need Help For Ruining exe In Windows 8 .

Me Test In All Address But Not Ruining File Plz Help Me.

RegWrite("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run", "test.exe", "REG_SZ", @WindowsDir & "\test.exe")

[b]C:\Users\[color="#ff0000"](User-Name)[/color]\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer\Run[/b]
[b]HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer\Run[/b]

• Developers

How would windows understand this? @WindowsDir & "test.exe"

@WindowsDir is AutoIt syntax not Windows!

Try %windir%

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Code Ok Write In Reg Address And Make Shortcut But Not Running Win 8 Test.exe.

Me See In Task Bar ===> Startup ===> text.exe

RegWrite("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run", "test.exe", "REG_SZ", @WindowsDir & "\test.exe")

[b]C:\Users\[color="#ff0000"](User-Name)[/color]\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer\Run[/b]
[b]HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer\Run[/b]

It's better to use scheduler task instead of the run key

To create it:

schtasks.exe /create /tn “Task Name” /tr "C:\test.exe" /sc onstart

For remove it:

schtasks.exe /delete /tn "Task Name" /f

I'M QUIT FROM THIS FORUM!

It was fun until it lasted, hope on my future way i can't find people that offend without any reason ( i was called lazy and parasitic, and everyone agreed...United we stand, divided we fall ) just for fun because don't have anything to do in the life, without knowing anything about the person who write, noone forced to post, noone forced to help.

From the top of the from their very great superiority they not go down to my level, that people can not spread the knowledge but you have to learn by yourself.

In what way? It's easy...just search on google

For that people, wish you the best way,

Oliver Astone

• Developers

Code Ok Write In Reg Address And Make Shortcut But Not Running Win 8 Test.exe.

Me See In Task Bar ===> Startup ===> text.exe

Understand and should indeed be correct, so how have you determined your script isn't running?

Maybe it simply starts and then stops immediately because of a wrong condition like different workdir.

Jso

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Why?

Because it's more manageable and have more option than a single reg key, it's easy and fast

I'M QUIT FROM THIS FORUM!

It was fun until it lasted, hope on my future way i can't find people that offend without any reason ( i was called lazy and parasitic, and everyone agreed...United we stand, divided we fall ) just for fun because don't have anything to do in the life, without knowing anything about the person who write, noone forced to post, noone forced to help.

From the top of the from their very great superiority they not go down to my level, that people can not spread the knowledge but you have to learn by yourself.

In what way? It's easy...just search on google

For that people, wish you the best way,

Oliver Astone

• 2 weeks later...