Try changing that code to this:

Local $ai_Return[2]
$ai_Return = [$ai_InternetOpen[0], $ai_InternetConnect[0]]
Doing so resulted in this error:

$ai_Return = [$ai_InternetOpen[0], $ai_InternetConnect[0]]

$ai_Return = ^ ERROR

Error: Error in expression.

...or get the latest beta.

I'd like to do that, but beta of what and where do I get what you're referring to? I went to the w0uter's _FTP ( NEW ) link and saw a page of functions that did not seem to involve downloading via FTP, unless perhaps I was missing something.

The newest AutoIt beta. Have a look in my sig for Beta Download, that will take you to a page where you can get the newest version.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'll download the latest AutoIt beta. Thank you. I appreciate the kindness and helpfulness of those who contribute to these forums.

...or get the latest beta.

I downloaded and installed the latest AutoIt beta, but what am I looking for, please? I searched for FtpGetFile and didn't find anything. I searced on ftp and didn't find anything helpful. I looked at InetGet and it's the same as in the official release. So, why did you recommend that I download the newest beta, please? Did you have something specific in mind?

to get rid of that error message so you can use ( try ) my script.

I thought I was using your script. You pasted code in a code window or an iFrame or whatever kind of box it was and I used it, right? I pointed out two errors that I got when I tried to execute it. You provided one fix, and someone else provided another potential fix for the second error, which didn't work. Please advise. Edited by egalvez