Help with "binding"

Hello again AutoIT Forums.

Yet again, i wish to get some help for my next script.

I'm not very sure if this script is possible to make due to the "game" being written in HTML, but i will try to explain as much as i can and provide some pictures along the way.

So, I am a big fan of playing video games on the internet. Mostly flash based ones, but i lately started playing a pokemon game which is pure HTML based. I haven't seen anything coded in PHP or Java on their game yet. But, its a mouse game, you have to use the mouse only. I would like to make a script which makes it possible to use the keys (arrows) to move around. This will make the game more enjoyable for me, and many others. I don't have future plans for whatever can be made as well, without breaking the rules. So for now, this is the only thing i would like help scripting.

More detailed:

Heres a picture of the movement panel. You have to click the way you wish to go, in order to move.

Posted Image

I would like to make it possible to move using the arrow keys. So it would need some kind of bind i believe. Now here comes the hard part (at least it's what i think is the hard part), It's pure HTML based. So i don't know how you would be able to bind something to a button on a web browser. Can someone lead me to the right direction?

Now in case you wonder what game this is, and if you wanna try out yourself.

Please goto www.pokemon-vortex.com and register. Thank you.

~ Ali Ozturk

Edited by AliOzturk

• Developers

Seems your memory is short. Did you forget you were pointed to our forum rules about a year ago?

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Is it a game you are trying to automate?

Yes but, I don't believe its automating, I'm just trying to make it possible to move with the arrow keys on your keyboard instead of clicking. There is no advantage using this method, just personal prefference really.