SciTE options not showing

When ever I opened SciTE in the past it highlighted all scripts and the options were showing.  Today I opened it and I don't get either.

Does anyone have any idea why.  I tried re-installing it.  They still don't show.

Thanks,

Docfxit

Docfxit,

When I open SCiTE I get a blank editor screen (or whatever I did not close from the last session).  What do you mean by

highlighted all scripts and the options were showing

kylomas

Forum Rules         Procedure for posting code

"I like pigs.  Dogs look up to us.  Cats look down on us.  Pigs treat us as equals."

- Sir Winston Churchill

• Developers

Did you make any changes to the SciTE setup, particularly au3.properties or SciteUser.properties?

Probably the easiest is to reinstall SciTE4AutoIt3 installer.

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

I uninstalled SciTE within the AutoIt folder.  I re-installed SciTE4AutoIt3.  It didn't fix it. 

I had another version of SciTE installed in C:Program FilesSciTE that I was testing for HTML editing.  It wasn't working properly either.

I uninstalled the second version.  I reinstalled SciTE4AutoIt3 and it started working.

I guess It's SciTE isn't programmed to have two versions installed on the same computer at the same time.

Thanks,

Docfxit

• Developers

This has everything to do with the fact that some installers set an Environment variable that changes SciTEHome to something else than the default.

I don't do that in our installer to allow for multiple instances.

Jos

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)