Sign in to follow this  
widow

something like this possible?

widow

not sure if this can be achieved with auto-it but here it is:

i want a program that will database game names.And people can search the database for certain names

i want this due to scammers on an online game i play.i would like to assemble a list of scammers and have it all inside a simple program.

i would also like to be able to update it and the users of the program can simply click a button and update the new list of scammers

not sure if someone can do this but it would be greatly appreciated and can help many people from being scammed.if i have to pay i wouldnt mind as long as its not alot of money >__< just a poor kid looking to help gamers lol

thanks guys =D

w0uter

yes its possible. but if you get alot of people in that list its not gonna search very fast.

database = ini/plaintext file

search = stringinstr / regex

update = Inetget (if you have a server) / Tcp*

My UDF's:;mem stuff_Mem;ftp stuff_FTP ( OLD );inet stuff_INetGetSource ( OLD )_INetGetImage _INetBrowse ( Collection )_EncodeUrl_NetStat_Google;random stuff_iPixelSearch_DiceRoll

widow

yes its possible. but if you get alot of people in that list its not gonna search very fast.

database = ini/plaintext file

search = stringinstr / regex

update = Inetget (if you have a server) / Tcp*

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

at the most it might have like 200 names to search.. is that bad?

SupraNatural

I recently made a program that searches through an ini file, i can modify it for you to search for names if you want, also i have a server i can host the updates for you.

Edit: All i need to know is what kind of info you want on the scammer.

example;

[scammername]

offense = account theft

Edited by SupraNatural

Visit http://www.blizzedout.com/forums/register....referrerid=8306 for the top blizzard hacks. WoW, TfT, D2/LOD, CS. You name it we got it!

widow

I recently made a program that searches through an ini file, i can modify it for you to search for names if you want, also i have a server i can host the updates for you.

Edit: All i need to know is what kind of info you want on the scammer.

example;

[scammername]

offense = account theft

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

awesome :whistle: sent yah a pm bro :dance: