Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Terenz

Setting style non-autoit

2 posts in this topic

#1 ·  Posted (edited)

Hi,

I'm trying to setting ( in the example remove ) the style from a extenal Windows but not work

So my question are:

- Why not work?

- The return value of GetWindowLong is:

+ old style: 136
+ new style: 128

How i can know if 136-128 is equal to which style?

Edited by Terenz

Nothing is so strong as gentleness. Nothing is so gentle as real strength

Ops, i have resolved, my script work but i have try many times and after a reboot all work fine. Sorry for this

Nothing is so strong as gentleness. Nothing is so gentle as real strength

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• FrancescoDiMuro
      By FrancescoDiMuro
      Good morning
      I was looking around the forum if there were some customizable solutions about creating a PDF from "0" to something like a report...
      What I'd like to do is something with a header ( 2 logos and a title ), with a table which contains data read from a file
      At the moment, I was working with HTML, since I know it and it's very simple to do a table with some data inside...
      But know, I'm a bit stuck about the exporting the HTML page to PDF... And, here too, if someone knows how to do it, please, I'm here listening
      Thanks guys

• AndreyS
      By AndreyS
      Please tell me, who knows how to apply and cancel styles in RTF?
      The following code does not work:
      #include <GuiRichEdit.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> $hGUI = GUICreate("RichEdit Style", 500, 500, -1, -1) $hRichEdit = _GUICtrlRichEdit_Create($hGui, "Test", 20,40,460,400) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $hGUI) Sleep(3000) GUICtrlSetStyle($hRichEdit, $ES_RIGHT) Sleep(3000) GUICtrlSetStyle($hRichEdit, -1) Sleep(3000) Thanks!
    • AndreyS
      By AndreyS
      Tell me, please, why in the application of different styles($SS_BLACKFRAME, $SS_BLACKRECT, etc.) of frames stops working function Msg().
      And why in the application of certain frame styles($SS_BLACKFRAME) do not even picture displayed?
      #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <StaticConstants.au3> Opt("GUIOnEventMode", 1) Example() Func Example() GUICreate("My GUI picture", 350, 300, -1, -1) ; will create a dialog box that when displayed is centered GUISetOnEvent($GUI_EVENT_CLOSE,"Quit") $idPic = GUICtrlCreatePic("D:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Examples\GUI\mslogo.jpg", 50, 50, 200, 50, $SS_SUNKEN) GUICtrlSetOnEvent(-1,"Msg") GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) ; Loop until the user exits. While 1 WEnd EndFunc ;==>Example Func Msg() MsgBox(0,0,0) EndFunc Func Quit() Exit EndFunc  
    • Tankbuster
      By Tankbuster
      Hello,
      A small tool from me opens certain text files and displays the content in some sort of "preview", by chance a user selected a file that is "large" ~ 10 MB. (of course my test files are small enough :-) )
      But this takes very long (~ 4 secs on that pc), first I thought it is reading the file but I stripped it down to the edit control update.

I extracted the issue to a sample au3 attached and a sample large file.  The log lines are from the dummy1.au3.
      (11:19:40.352) - -->Line0017):    openfile
      (11:19:40.461) - -->Line0021):    closefile
      (11:19:40.461) - -->Line0022):    update ctrlfile start
      (11:19:45.581) - -->Line0024):    update ctrlfile done
      I see that reading the file is fast enough( 109ms) , but the edit control update takes long (5120 ms).

Question: Based on the dummy1, is there a chance to speed up? I'm open to accept also other advices, the purpose of the edit is just to display the file and allow scrolling.
      I thought about reading only a certain amount of lines and if the user scrolls read the rest.....or so.
      Or is it just like this by design. Or what is more likely, what is wrong on my code?

Of course my real app displays now in the mean time something like "Loading...." but that does not solve it.
      And yes, I used FS. Found something similar, but the thread was drifting apart from the issue without solving it...

dummy1.au3
      largetextfile.txt
    • TheAutomator
      By TheAutomator
      Hi, i'm not a very educated guy when it comes to dll calls..
      can someone help me do this:
      DllCall("uxtheme.dll", "none", "SetThemeAppProperties", "int", false) for only one control?