Bot

I have an idea for a poker bot. but I have no experience with scripting. I know of at least one site it will work on possibly undetected. Need to talk to someone to find out if it is feasible. I discovered the flaw with the site by chance. Need help please .

litljon

I have an idea for a poker bot. but I have no experience with scripting.  I know of at least one site it will work on possibly undetected.  Need to talk to someone to find out if it is feasible.  I discovered the flaw with the site by chance.  Need help please .

litljon

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

seeing if wat is feeasaibale?

Autoit is a application language and so its not gona work online

you would need to learn php or something

undetected? is this a trojan you wanna sneak around?

more info if you need help

[right][font="Courier New"]...Run these streets all day, I can sleep when I die.[/font] [/right]

seeing if wat is feeasaibale?

Autoit is a application language  and so its not gona work online

undetected? is this a trojan you wanna sneak around?

more info if you need help

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

BURNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

(sry i couldnt help it :whistle: )

Visit http://www.blizzedout.com/forums/register....referrerid=8306 for the top blizzard hacks. WoW, TfT, D2/LOD, CS. You name it we got it!

LoL :whistle:

:sry for going off topic:

If you want to make a "bot" with using pixels,mouse coords,etc. Then we can help you out. However if you're trying to send packets, crash servers, etc. Sry but no help (from me at least).

Visit http://www.blizzedout.com/forums/register....referrerid=8306 for the top blizzard hacks. WoW, TfT, D2/LOD, CS. You name it we got it!

I have an idea for a poker bot. but I have no experience with scripting.  I know of at least one site it will work on possibly undetected.  Need to talk to someone to find out if it is feasible.  I discovered the flaw with the site by chance.  Need help please .

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Welcome to the forums! We recently discussed something like this although it may not be as online-based as what you describe. Here's a link to that thread.

Autoit is a application language  and so its not gona work online

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Actually there's been so much talk on the forums about the TCP...() and UDP...() functions and Dale's IE automation library that I don't know where you got that idea. Edited by LxP