Sign in to follow this  

2 dimension array to read and populate another from gui list

I am trying to create a support tool, one of the options will be to choose from several tools from a check list.

I am able to populate the list of tools using the function below, the ini contains lines like appname=http://www.site.com/filename.exe

$LISTOFTOOLS = IniReadSection("C:Temptools.ini", "Tools")

For $I = 1 To $LISTOFTOOLS[0][0]
    GUICtrlCreateListViewItem($LISTOFTOOLS[$I][0], $DOWNLOADLIST1)

Now my problem has two parts:-
1) When in the GUI 'While' section I have a 'Case $DOWNLOADBUTTON1', in this section the variable $LISTOFTOOLS is listed as a 'possible used before declaration' error (using f5 to run, not tested it yet when compiled or could be rather than putting some code under the Case command I will just call a function instead, will test tomorrow)

2) I'm not sure how to create a new array containing the hyper links for the selected tools so I can then pass this array to the download section.

Any pointers would be appreciated.

Welcome to the autoit forum :)

Can you provide the whole script so we can investigate on your errors?

Br, FireFox.

OS : Win XP SP2 (32 bits) / Win 7 SP1 (64 bits) / Win 8 (64 bits) | Autoit version: latest stable / beta.
Hardware : Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2400 CPU @ 3.10Ghz / 8 GiB RAM DDR3.

My UDFs : Skype UDF | TrayIconEx UDF | GUI Panel UDF | Excel XML UDF | Is_Pressed_UDF

My Projects : YouTube Multi-downloader | FTP Easy-UP | Lock'n | WinKill | AVICapture | Skype TM | Tap Maker | ShellNew | Scriptner | Const Replacer | FT_Pocket | Chrome theme maker

My Examples : Capture toolIP Camera | Crosshair | Draw Captured Region | Picture Screensaver | Jscreenfix | Drivetemp | Picture viewer

My Snippets : Basic TCP | Systray_GetIconIndex | Intercept End task | Winpcap various | Advanced HotKeySet | Transparent Edit control