Autoit3-gui 101.6 Available

jpm

Thanks to Valik we improve the way the functions can be use in a script.

GuiSetControlData, GuiSetControlEx, GuiSetControlNotif get a first mandatory parameter to define on which thay apply.

BIG CHANGE with previous version for your beta scripts.

GuiSetControlFont added to change the font only for one control

have a nice time to test.

download from http://www.hiddensoft.com/fileman/users/jpm/AutoIt3-gui/

In the future will the gui be built into auotit itself? I'm thinking of starting to add gui's to my scripts but I hate that the gui.exe is needed to run with the script. It's no biggie for the creator of the script but what if you would like to give it to others, you'll have to include the gui.exe aswell. At least if we compile our scripts the gui should be within the compiled file, just to keep things simple.

In the future will the gui be built into auotit itself?  I'm thinking of starting to add gui's to my scripts but I hate that the gui.exe is needed to run with the script.  It's no biggie for the creator of the script but what if you would like to give it to others, you'll have to include the gui.exe aswell.  At least if we compile our scripts the gui should be within the compiled file, just to keep things simple.

This AutoIt3-gui.exe is just a pre version before integration in AutoIt3.exe.

so when come the time you will have it deliver with the standard AutoIt3.

Just remember that we are in the beta phase and functions can have "slight" change during the beta phase.

Currently the code is base on AutoIt3 version 3.0.101.

If You compile with this version you will be autonous. Don't forget to keep your source no decompiler for the moment

Take care :whistle:

Ahh, now I'm satisfied :whistle: BTW not so many changes was need to made in scripts to follow changes. All my testing scripts works as expected, except little bug (or feature?) with GUIDelete(): it's give me an error "Incorrect number of parameters in function call". When I add 2 any parameters this is seems works. What these parameters mean?

Ahh, now I'm satisfied :whistle:  BTW not so many changes was need to made in scripts to follow changes. All my testing scripts works as expected, except little bug (or feature?) with GUIDelete(): it's give me an error "Incorrect number of parameters in function call". When I add 2 any parameters this is seems works. What these parameters mean?

GuiDelete is not suppose to have any parameter Bug between GuiDelete an GuiSetControlFont wrong too. To fast update last night.

Thanks for your comments.