AutoIT scripting resource needed

CRS

Hi all,

First off my apologies if this is not the right place for this post, I couldn’t find the relevant forum section if there is one. Please move it accordingly.

Our small(ish) company is running a project to automate data collection from a number of web sites. All code is done in AutoIT since websites do not provide any programmable way to get the data like XML, so we have to deal with web pages, click buttons, select options / drop downs etc. The data is then printed to PDFs and moved to other processes.

The project is at the stage where proof of concept has been built by yours truly, and we now need to put some more resources on it to get past the first 3-4 sites. Target is 30-40 sites, however most tend to change web page layout here and there, move buttons around a bit etc. Because of this, even if initial development is ever completed (we always can add more sites , expand functionality etc.), we’ll need sufficient resources to maintain the code in production. Therefore we don’t have an end date for this assignment.

This is where you come in: Proficient in AutoIT, have extra time on your hands (30+ hours / week), and can work remotely. We are based in San Diego but you can be anywhere, as long as your hours roughly overlap with mine so we can communicate effectively and move the project forward.

If you are interested please drop me a PM (I hope that works with 1 post on the forum) with :

-          Your availability (number of hours / week, min / max), for how long and will this change over time

-          Your expected rate / hour

-          Whether you can work during our regular business hours (Pacific time zone, 9AM - 5PM), if not then your preferred hours

-            General info on your background, as relevant to this project

I’ll take a look at your previous achievements on the forum and will make a decision within a few days.

I hope I haven’t missed anything, please reply to this post if I have and I’ll clarify it for everyone.

Many thanks!

You currently cannot use the PM system. You may need more posts or to activate it in your user settings. Otherwise, please provide another avenue of contact. Thanks.

Of course, thanks for bringing that up. Anyone interested can email me at AutoIT@colrisk.com.

Thanks

• Moderators

Hi, CRS. As the forum is generally intended for those wanting assistance on their own scripts, rather than for those seeking to hire out, we generally point people asking such questions to better resources. A couple that I usually direct people to are below:

Good luck with your project.

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!