About RDP (Check before connect)

• Moderators

The post above is the reason for my response in post #10. It was taken for granted by all that, because the OP used the term RDP, he was talking about computers on the same network. As it is clear the OP is talking about connecting to a computer over the internet, not on the same network, I do see the potential for it sliding into malicious territory.

@OP - if you are trying to connect over the internet, WHY are you using RDP instead of a free tool like TeamViewer?

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

Because i am working on RDP checker for my school, each RDP have only one session or on connection from one teacher, then i want create RDP checker that check before connecting if there session or no, if no he connect directly from my client ;)

This program it's to win time, that let the teacher to don't test 10 RDP for day to connect on one of them ;)

Regards.

• Developers

So you don't need to verify the userid/password but would like to know whether there is already somebody connected to the remote machine and only connect when nobody is connected yet?

Is this something for within one location's LAN or something that needs to work across the internet with Firewalls and/or LAT routers in between?

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Moderators

Yeah, determining if there is already a session going is Hell and gone different than verifying username and password, geez.

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

• 3 months later...