Sign in to follow this  
AndreyS

Why icons on the buttons to get a bad quality?

AndreyS
Tell me, please, who know and have experienced this.
When I use the # AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Icon_Add pictures on the buttons of very poor quality are obtained? And if you use the code direct links to icons, all nice and high quality look.
What's the problem? How to achieve quality in the first case?

FireFox

Hi,

I've encountered this issue, you need to use larger images than the button itself.

For a 20x20 button I used a 32x32 image IIRC.

Br, FireFox.

OS : Win XP SP2 (32 bits) / Win 7 SP1 (64 bits) / Win 8 (64 bits) | Autoit version: latest stable / beta.
Hardware : Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2400 CPU @ 3.10Ghz / 8 GiB RAM DDR3.

My UDFs : Skype UDF | TrayIconEx UDF | GUI Panel UDF | Excel XML UDF | Is_Pressed_UDF

My Projects : YouTube Multi-downloader | FTP Easy-UP | Lock'n | WinKill | AVICapture | Skype TM | Tap Maker | ShellNew | Scriptner | Const Replacer | FT_Pocket | Chrome theme maker

My Examples : Capture toolIP Camera | Crosshair | Draw Captured Region | Picture Screensaver | Jscreenfix | Drivetemp | Picture viewer

My Snippets : Basic TCP | Systray_GetIconIndex | Intercept End task | Winpcap various | Advanced HotKeySet | Transparent Edit control

AndreyS

Icon size - 48x48, button size - 25x25. Images are still getting horrible.

Edano

you add them as resource to the exe ? there are many limitations. sometimes i still have to use FileInstall for icons. for example, only square icons are accepted, and only a certain max size, might be 32x32 or 16x16. not sure about it. but i have my problems also.

btw: 'FileInstall()' was the answer to your question :)

btw. an excellent solution by UEZ: '?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>

Edited by Edano

[color=rgb(255,0,0);][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]FukuLeaks[/color][/font]

AndreyS
Thank you for your participation! :)
Yes, it is in their exe and I wanted to add that there is no unnecessary files. But alas, will probably have to copy and use them separately. :(