autoit doesn't work anymore with win7 correctly

Hi guys,

I just upgrade my laptop to windows 7 , and now my autoit script isn't working good.

hope that someone can add me to skype and help me out of this problem , i think the problem is in the proxy function.

Func _Terminate()
GUIDelete()
Sleep(100)
HttpSetProxy(1)
Sleep(100)
RegWrite("HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionInternet Settings", "ProxyEnable", "REG_DWORD", 0)
Sleep(100)
RegWrite("HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionInternet Settings", "ProxyServer", "REG_SZ", "")
Sleep(100)
Exit 0
EndFunc

Func _Terminate2()
GUIDelete()
Sleep(100)
HttpSetProxy(1)
Sleep(100)
RegWrite("HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionInternet Settings", "ProxyEnable", "REG_DWORD", 0)
Sleep(100)
RegWrite("HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionInternet Settings", "ProxyServer", "REG_SZ", "")
Sleep(100)
_Open()
EndFunc

For 32-bit IE on a 64-bit Windows machine, you should change it here:

HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareWow6432NodeMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionInternet Settings

• Moderators

First off, I love how whenever anyone encounters a problem they post a Title like "AutoIt isn't working!" And how often do we really find it is a problem with AutoIt, rather than a problem in their script ;)

seotweak, what exactly does "isn't working good mean"?! Are you getting an error? Is it not calling the functions? Is it not writing to the registry? Please provide some actual information to help us help you.

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

With windows xp it writes the registry ( proxy ) good , but with win7 it doesn't work , ik doesn't switch the proxy's in my proxy.ini file

my first proxy in my ini file is

:80 ( local ) 

81.124.23.54(proxy ip)

And more.

When i run my .exe it doesn't switch it only takes the first proxy :80.

but what is strange is that if i put 5 proxy's in the file the .exe starts 5 times as usual what my win xp machine did but it's only taken my first proxy line so i think that win 7 use another write rule than xp