Script for multiple tasks on windows

Hello,

I don't know anything about AutoIt, and would like to know if it can do what I need.

I want to create a shortcut on my desktop than when I click on it does multiples tasks:

Open a program, Open another program, Auto hide the task bar, Open a video with vlc set as wallpaper, and if possible navigate into the program to select some options into it.

Do you know if all or some parts of it is possible? or with another program?

thanks a lot for the time you took reading my post, and thank you so much if you can actually help me ^^

• Moderators

Yes, all of these things are possible with AutoIt. I would suggest by giving the help file a thorough read, and trying out the examples contained therein. Also look at the Wiki (linked at the top of the forum). Once you have an idea of what it will take, start with one or two of the steps you have listed (check out the Run command in the help file for running a program, for example), and build from there. If you get stuck, feel free to post your code here and we'll do our best to help.

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!