Finally created the next video in my tutorial series!

Morthawt

Well when I find something works well for me I tend to make use of it very often as most of us do and so when I make a tutorial video you may find through habit my ways of doing things will be present. My intention is to give other people the same chance to make use of this great language as I have had. Yes there will be differences between how I do things and how others do things but difference is the juice of life. If everyone did the same things in the same ways the creativity would not flow as freely.

People are free to do things in what ever way works for them, so when I make a video people will learn how to do something and from that point the more they understand the language they will learn their own tricks and preferences. It is just the way of things. I learned originally from 403 forbidden's video tutorials and the help file, however choice is always good. Not everyone will like his videos, voice, style etc. Similarly some people may not like my videos, voice or style but having choices available is preferable to feeling restricted.

Contrast will teach people different methods of doing the same things so please do not be afraid to share your tutorials, help or tips for fear of "polluting" someone's coding method with your own style. Let them learn and find what works for them.