Mouse Controls (right click)

jochenino

Hello everyone,

i am trying to automate processes in an application.

I can control everything with the Keyboard. Only one thing i can´t get control with the Keyboard. I´ve got a list of processes and i am able to choose the right one with AutoIT. The process is marked blue and normally now i have to right click this process with the mouse and a menu opens.

I tried to solve this with using MouseClick ( "right" [, x, y [, clicks [, speed]]] ) The Problem i have is that the coordinates are depending on the resolution the user logged in has and in the worst case the automatism isn´t working.

Now the question. Is there a possibility to right click on the process without using coordinates, just with a keybord function like a keyboard shortcut ?

Regards, Jochen

• Moderators

Check out ControlClick in the Help file. It will allow you to click on the Control ID of the item, regardless of the coords. You can also select which button to click with.

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

Hi mikell,

thanks for your reply. Shift + F10 works but it will make the "rightclick" at the current Mouse Position and not at the selected entry.

Hi JLogan3o13,

thanks for your reply too, The Problem is that i have to select an entry from a list. They are all named processing. Every day there is a new entry processing. I have a solution for always highlighting the newest one with Keyboard commands. The ID 262320 is the same for all processing entries so this won´t work

Regards, Jochen

Edited by Melba23
Fixed font size

It would really help if you could supply a screenshot, so we can see this 'processing' you mention.

Make sure brain is in gear before opening mouth!
Remember, what is not said, can be just as important as what is said.

Spoiler

What is the Secret Key? Life is like a Donut

If I put effort into communication, I expect you to read properly & fully, or just not comment.
Ignoring those who try to divert conversation with irrelevancies.
If I'm intent on insulting you or being rude, I will be obvious, not ambiguous about it.
I'm only big and bad, to those who have an over-active imagination.

I may have the Artistic Liesense ;) to disagree with you. TheSaint's Toolbox (be advised many downloads are not working due to ISP screwup with my storage)

userbar.png