Sign in to follow this  
chachew

Chrome UDF equivalent to IEAttach()?

chachew

Is there an equivalent function to attach to a specific chrome tab?

Similar to the IEAttach in e IE UDF

JLogan3o13

Have you looked at the Chrome UDF in the Examples section?

√-1 2^3 ∑ π, and it was delicious!

chachew

What i am trying to do is to 'Attach' to a specific 'tab' in chrome. If i have 1 chrome windo open with multiple tabs open, how can i target 1 specific tab in the chrome browser?

chachew

Any ideas? Seems like i can automate the chrome page until there is a refresh or reload of the page due to submitting forms and things. Then the page is no longer accessable

Kidney

it looks like the Chrome UDF is a little underdeveloped. or maybe i am just missing something but in the FF UDF, when you add tabs it adds it to an index and you can seletc different tabs by telling it to go to a different index. i dont see anything in the Chrome.au3 about tabs or indexing besides getting elements of a page and such.

hopefully it is still being worked on and it will improve. would like to see the Chrome UDF have the same functionality as the FF UDF or even more.

but for now, you can try and help develop it, put your project on hold, or try a different browser that is supported fully like IE or FF. both can do what you r asking currently.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• rudi
      By rudi
      Hello,
      usually I do Win automations, so I have no skills at all to handle HTML forms :-/
      The script to catch and syntax check  the required information from Excel is done.
      Now I'd like to automate the upload using this form, too:

http://flashcardsdeluxe.com/flashcards/Upload.aspx
      What browser is easiest to do so? (IE, Chrome, FF) The Values $DeckCode, $DeckName, $DeckDefinition shall go to their HTML form fields finally "click" the button "upload flashcards" <table width="70%" class="cssCenter" border="0"> <tr> <td style="width: 1%">Deck&nbsp;Code</td> <td style="width: 100%"><input name="ctlDeckCode" type="text" id="ctlDeckCode" style="width:50%;" /> (no spaces allowed)</td> <td></td> </tr> <tr> <td style="width: 1%">Deck&nbsp;Name</td> <td style="width: 100%"><input name="ctlDeckName" type="text" id="ctlDeckName" style="width:50%;" /> (optional)</td> <td style="width: 1%" align="right"><input type="submit" name="ctlUpload" value="Upload Flashcards" id="ctlUpload" /></td> </tr> <tr> <td valign="top" style="padding-top: 5px" >Flashcard&nbsp;Text</td> <td colspan="2"><textarea name="ctlFlashcardText" rows="2" cols="20" id="ctlFlashcardText" style="height:280px;width:100%;"></textarea></td> </tr> </table> If someone kindly could jump in showing how to address just one of the input fields and how to "click" the "upload flashcards" button, I should be able to do the rest myself.
      TIA, Rudi.

• TheWizEd
      By TheWizEd
      It seems AutoIt for Chrome is no longer working.  It's not in Google Store so not able to enable.  I can download the crx and drag to chrome but I can't figure out any way to enable the extension.
    • zxc3
      By zxc3
      Are there any examples of a script for Сhrome that allows you to check whether the information in the browser window has changed with a certain periodicity and signal this for 32-bit Windows.
    • fenhanxue
      By fenhanxue
      Q 1:
      How to judge whether the Chrome has been installed. How to get the complete route of chrome if it is installed?

Q 2:
      How to judge whether the Adobe Flash Player has been installed.
    • FMS
      By FMS
      Hello,
      I'm trying to wright a automated process to show some URL's in chrome browsers on multiple screens.
      I've 4 screens and want to show on each screen another instance of chrome whit its own URL.
      In mine search on the site i din't find any topic for this specific problem.
      The way I was trying is something like :
      ShellExecute("chrome.exe", "http://URL1 --start-maximized") so I'll not see the addressbar but it was not opend full screen .
      I've some questions about this way:
      -Is there a way to maximize it on a dedicated screen ?
      (like URL1 on screen 1 , URL2 on screen 2 etc...)
      -Shellexecute will add a tab on a existing browser and will not open another instance, is there a way to work around this?
      Is there somebody who had the same problem whit chrome?
      thanks in advanced.
      edit: I've checked the chrome UDF but it din't same to get the job done....