Network Adapter Test GUI Help Please

Greetings,  I am trying to write a script that will do an IP Config on a network adapter that has a cable plugged into it.

Supposed to work this way.

The script opens and asks how many network ports you want to test.  Ultimatly, this number will be up to 10, but for now until it is working, 2 will do.  After entering your number, and clicking OK, another window opens with white buttons matching the number of ports you selected.  After putting your network cable into one of the ports, you click on the Test button.  The program does an IP config.  If it is good, the button turns into a passing green, red if it fails.

The problem I'm having is I want to test each port individually by hitting the Test button only after the cable is moved to the next port, while still maintaining the button color.

I know my code is VERY, VERY repetitious and will probably deal with that later.  The Testing part is my big hang-up.

Any advice would help.

I would like to also mention that 60% of my code came from multiple Forum examples, and I would like to thank people for posting.

Thank you for your help,

Bob

IPDouble.au3