Move Window

Icemaan

Hello

My Name is Icemaan and i am new here.First I say sorry for my English but I am 59 Years old and the Computer is a new Live for me.

Autoit is great and I have test something with it but one Question i have

What i must do that a Programm for example Spybot open in the Center of the screen or wherever i want

Is this the winmove i not know

Can you help me

Thank You Icemaan

Hello

My Name is Icemaan and i am new here.First I say sorry for my English but I am 59 Years old and the Computer is a new Live for me.

Autoit is great and I have test something with it but one Question i have

What i must do that a Programm for example Spybot open in the Center of the screen or wherever i want

Is this the winmove i not know

Can you help me

Thank You Icemaan

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

assuming that you just want to move a window to another location, then yes, winmove() would be the way to go. but there are a few variables that could cause this to fail...if the window is maximized for example, you couldn't move it. so you may want to check state of the window with WinGetState(). if you look in the helpfile under 'Function Reference' there is a section named 'Window Management' that lists all of the functions that affect windows... you may want to just browse it, most of the function names are pretty descriptive...