Get Memory Adress

Do i think wrong?

You need to understand AutoIt is a scripting language and is EASY to use. That is why we see beginners who play games wanting to bot are drawn to it. Every so often some other site that is big into hacking will discover AutoIt and the cycle repeats. We see a huge rash of folks wanting to make a game bot.

Edited by MBALZESHARI

Well we can not block them, if they want to make, and they have brain, they will make, but for sure takes longer if they do not get any help.

They will get bann on game by boting fast, cause thise simple robots, will be super easy to discover, since the IA is prehistoric and simple like 1 + 1 = "0" xD (Before some beginer game bot maker misunderstund: bin 1 + 1 is 0 ^^)

BTW i saw a necro post when a guy wanted to make a bot program here for World of Warcraft. o,O I bet, that guy was not a genious. Big game, and have good game provider, who take care it own products, and for be able to play there, as i know you have to buy a game card or something for real money, every 1-3 months. o,O GJ for him wasteing his real money for boting. :D

Other point. Like a year ago there was a topic on net news about police arrested some chinese ppl, who was hack up some "WOW" account and try to sell for real money. Now they resting in jail. xD GL for Boting and hacking. :-)

I did not know about huge rush of it, cause i am reading those topics what the search engine give me, when i try to find any solution on my problems. In directly not realy have that much time to read many other random topic. Most of them are made by ppls, who have much more experience in programing then me, so all what they writeing there, are chinese for me. :(

Sry for my bad English, and double sry, but I am learning AutoIT language by myself. :)

[u]Tricky[/u]

You can't teach a man anything, you can only help him, find it within himself. (Galileo Galilei)

• Moderators

TrickyDeath,

The rules here are simple to understand and apply - and discussion of game bots is one of those things that are not permitted. As a result, arguments as to whether AutoIt is suitable for such things are entirely moot, so please refrain from posting any more of them. ;)

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area