Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Scanzee

Trail

7 posts in this topic

Hello, I have a trail version of a program and i need to use it one more day but the date is just past by..

So the question is can you change the date so i can use the program a little bit longer?! I didn't had to registrate online or something!

If you have an answer please let my know as soon as possible...

Thnx Scanzee..

Some programs write a key to the registry, where they set the installation date. Just delete all entries for this program and it have never been installed ;)

(Start - > Run -> regedit -> Edit -> Search -> "your program")

can you explain it again I don't get it!

#4 ·  Posted (edited)

Changing the trial (not trail^^) time, the time you can use the program is illegal! I think it is not allowed on this board ;):P

But google is your friend!

Cya

Felix N. (tdlrali)

Edited by Felix N.

Felix N. (tdlrali)

Felix, do me a favour. Please CHANGE your avatar picture. I don't want to offend you, but it really hurts my eyes....

Cheers

Kurt

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *

#6 ·  Posted (edited)

Felix, do me a favour. Please CHANGE your avatar picture. I don't want to offend you, but it really hurts my eyes....

Cheers

Kurt

I had to use Adblock on it... B)

Edit: But it is a hilarious picture... just not a picture one wants to see every post.

Edited by Valik

I had to use Adblock on it... B)

Edit: But it is a hilarious picture... just not a picture one wants to see every post.

especially when browsing the forums at work...

1100111 00001011101111 00011101101111 00010111100100 00001111110100 00110111110010 00101101111001 0011100i didn't make up this form of encryption, but i like it.credit to the lvl 6 challenge on arcanum.co.nz