Check if class exist

Hey, i am trying to make a check if class exist.. but class name is: "32770" and title is Sandboxie, but another program is runing which title is simuliar to Sandboxie - "Sandboxie Control", so i am trying to make script check when sandboxie exist, which class is "32770"..

I cannot use 

if winexist("sandboxie") then.. because there is sandboxie and sandboxie control, i just need somehow to make it detect when Only sandboxie exist..

Anyone could help me with this?

• Moderators

You cannot find unique text to include in your WinExist call? Have you tried WinGetHandle?

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

• Moderators

So when you hover the AutoIt Window Info Tool, does it return the text? You should be able to use this to specify which of the Sandboxie windows you want.

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

• Moderators

The text is the second parameter in the WinExists function, e.g. WinExists("Sandboxie", <text in window>). If you look in your AutoIt installation directory you will see Au3Info.exe (Au3Info_X64.exe), this is the AutoIt Window Info tool. Use it to find unique text on the window.

32770's are popups of another application.  You can use this to grab it's handle (hparent is the handle of the parent window):

_WinAPI_GetWindow($hParent,6)
Edited by jdelaney
IEbyXPATH-Grab IE DOM objects by XPATH IEscriptRecord-Makings of an IE script recorder ExcelFromXML-Create Excel docs without excel installed GetAllWindowControls-Output all control data on a given window.

• Moderators

How this will work?

At some point you need to try it on your own. We can only spoon-feed so much.