(REQUEST) need a good scripter

Hi there, I play a game called Endless online. I need someone to make a script that kills certain amount of monsters and  walks back to the house where The NPC is located click on him and repeats the Quest again. I REALLY REALLY would appreciate and love u forever if someone could help me and  ill give u an account and ill show u the quest my self to make it more clear. 

• Moderators

ufcwired, not great for a first post. You obviously didn't bother to read the forum rules on your way in. If you had, you would have noticed the following:

1. Do not ask for help with AutoIt scripts, post links to, or start discussion topics on the following subjects:

• Malware of any form - trojan, virus, keylogger, spam tool, "joke/spoof" script, etc.
  • Bypassing of security measures - log-in and security dialogs, CAPTCHAs, anti-bot agents, software activation, etc.
  • Automation of software/sites contrary to their EULA (see Reporting bullet below).
  • Launching, automation or script interaction with games or game servers, regardless of the game.
  • Running or injecting any code (in any form) intended to alter the original functionality of another process.
  • Decompilation of AutoIt scripts or details of decompiler software.

This is also not a forum where you request a script and expect someone to barf up the code for you because you don't want to bother. This forum is dedicated to helping users with their own (legitimate) scripts.

As this topic will soon be locked, I would suggest familiarizing yourself with the rules before posting again.

Edited by JLogan3o13

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!