World To Screen

your classmates may not know anything AutoIT, and your professor may not either. But they can read AutoIT's code easier than you think they can. A little logical thinking and programming theory go a long way. the language, after awhile, is just a dialect you speak. the theory (generally speaking) is all the same. the issue at hand is still being able to explain the function's code (were you to try to pass it off as your own). your professor would know you were trying to BS your way through it in a heartbeat unless you truly understand it.

If this is actually the case and there is a competition at your university, I think it would be wise for you to rephrase your question from "how do I use this function?" to "help me understand the theory behind this function" or you'll look silly in front of your classmates either way :)

do you need to be able to navigate this 3d world and see your marking

,-. .--. ________ .-. .-. ,---. ,-. .-. .-. .-.
|(| / /\ \ |\ /| |__ __||| | | || .-' | |/ / \ \_/ )/
(_) / /__\ \ |(\ / | )| | | `-' | | `-. | | / __ \ (_)
| | | __ | (_)\/ | (_) | | .-. | | .-' | | \ |__| ) (
| | | | |)| | \ / | | | | | |)| | `--. | |) \ | |
`-' |_| (_) | |\/| | `-' /( (_)/( __.' |((_)-' /(_|
'-' '-' (__) (__) (_) (__)

your classmates may not know anything AutoIT, and your professor may not either. But they can read AutoIT's code easier than you think they can. A little logical thinking and programming theory go a long way. the language, after awhile, is just a dialect you speak. the theory (generally speaking) is all the same. the issue at hand is still being able to explain the function's code (were you to try to pass it off as your own). your professor would know you were trying to BS your way through it in a heartbeat unless you truly understand it.

If this is actually the case and there is a competition at your university, I think it would be wise for you to rephrase your question from "how do I use this function?" to "help me understand the theory behind this function" or you'll look silly in front of your classmates either way :)

Thats why im going to compile it and add a simple GUI with my signature so they wont see the code.

do you need to be able to navigate this 3d world and see your marking

Can't you make the circle show through whatever might be in it's way?

This is a good start for learning yourself:  '?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>

and re-word your question to "I want a template that allows me to mark any object, of any size, in somebody else's Navigable 3D environment (without trying anything myself)."

that way you can be summarily dismissed without engagement in what is a ridiculous request.
Edited by boththose

,-. .--. ________ .-. .-. ,---. ,-. .-. .-. .-.
|(| / /\ \ |\ /| |__ __||| | | || .-' | |/ / \ \_/ )/
(_) / /__\ \ |(\ / | )| | | `-' | | `-. | | / __ \ (_)
| | | __ | (_)\/ | (_) | | .-. | | .-' | | \ |__| ) (
| | | | |)| | \ / | | | | | |)| | `--. | |) \ | |
`-' |_| (_) | |\/| | `-' /( (_)/( __.' |((_)-' /(_|
'-' '-' (__) (__) (_) (__)

• Moderators

GraaF1337,

i bet you wont help once you know what im going to use it for..

Quite correct. :thumbsup:

Yes i know this is kinda a way of cheating in the competition but i dont care i need to win, and i hope you understand

I understand perfectly - and the result is a locked thread. :naughty:

What is the meaning with a support forum if nobody wants to help??....

To help people with code they have written and which does not work as they wish - not to help cheats. :bye:

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area