Help with creating Gui that link checkbox to website

OneSolution

I am new to scripting so I will try to make this as easy to understand as possible. What I'm trying to accomplish here is to create a gui interface that will allow a user to log into their account and select appointment dates and submit it to us. I created a sample gui in koda to show what I'm trying to accomplished. On the right side of the gui they will have an input box that they can input their username and password then submit to log into the website automatically and select the appointment link. There will also be checkboxes that is linked to the website checkboxes that they can check and submit. On the left side is the actual website window in the gui itself. I know how to create a gui with buttons and checkboxes. Also know how to find the source code for each buttons and links. But I'm stuck with username and password input boxes that allow you to type and submit it to log into the website. And having the gui checkboxes be check and submit automatically in the website. I hope I made it as clear as possible. Any help sample codes or suggestions on how to accomplish this would be appreciated.

2vifi90.jpg

Hi One Solution,

Welcome to the forums!

I would personally go with a PHP MySql solution for this.  There are plenty of free (or very cheap) scripts out there that do this.

just my $0.02.

Bill

If you really want to accomplish this using AutoIt - which is definitely possible, I would look into the WinHTTP UDF (search the forums). There are ways to login, retrieve data and also submit simple forms to the http server which is what I think you are after here.

Also remember to at the very least use _StringEncrypt when dealing with usernames and passwords.

Edited by mpower

If you really want to accomplish this using AutoIt - which is definitely possible, I would look into the WinHTTP UDF (search the forums). There are ways to login, retrieve data and also submit simple forms to the http server which is what I think you are after here.

Also remember to at the very least use _StringEncrypt when dealing with usernames and passwords.

Thank you very much! I will do a search on WinHTTP UDF.