Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rudi

Compiling with "Auto Increment" doesn't work since UP to c3.3.10.2

4 posts in this topic

#1 ·  Posted (edited)

Hi.

I just installed v3.3.10.2 on my PC, Autoit and the latest customized SciTE.

Previously I used 3.3.8.1, Option: "uninstall first" was used.

Now when compiling (CTRL+<F7>), TAB "Ressource Update", I check "auto increment", as always, but it does *NOT* increment.

When I check "Prompt to Auto Increment", I'm asked, if I would like to go from e.g. "1.0.0.0" to "1.0.0.1", but the according line is *NOT* updated with the new version number:

#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Fileversion=1.0.0.0

Other compiler options:

x86 version

ExecutionLevel=Default

Save a copy .. in .. resources

run AU3Check before compilation

stop on tidy errors

run obfuscator: /striponly

what did I mess up? Output see below, it tells, it *DID* update the version number, but that's not true.

Regards, Rudi.

<edit>

This is a network drive, a SAMBA share, but it doesn't work either, when I store it to C:temp folder

</edit>

>"C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\SciTE\AutoIt3Wrapper\AutoIt3Wrapper.exe" /ShowGui /in "H:\DATEN\PRIVATE\SYSOP\NETZ\Batch\autoit3\Syska\Syka-Appl-Backup-bfinanz-DIR\Syka-Appl-Backup-bfinanz-DIR-to-LFW_D.au3"
+>15:42:54 Starting AutoIt3Wrapper v.2.1.4.4 SciTE v.3.3.7.0 ;  Keyboard:00000407  OS:WIN_7/Service Pack 1  CPU:X64 OS:X64    Environment(Language:0407  Keyboard:00000407  OS:WIN_7/Service Pack 1  CPU:X64 OS:X64)
-> No changes made..
>Running AU3Check (3.3.10.2)  from:C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3
+>15:42:56 AU3Check ended.rc:0
>Running Obfuscator (1.0.31.1)  from:C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\SciTE\Obfuscator cmdline:
- Iteration 1 Strip Functions result: Output  875 lines and stripped 3768 lines
- Iteration 2 Strip Variables result: Output  339 lines and stripped 536 lines
- Iteration 3 Strip Variables result: Output  319 lines and stripped 20 lines
+> Source    10769 lines 583694 Characters.
+> Stripped  4324 Func/Var lines and  6002 comment lines, Total 571001 Characters.
+> Saved     95% lines 97% Characters.
+> Obfuscator v1.0.31.1 finished created:H:\DATEN\PRIVATE\SYSOP\NETZ\Batch\autoit3\Syska\Syka-Appl-Backup-bfinanz-DIR\Syka-Appl-Backup-bfinanz-DIR-to-LFW_D_Obfuscated.au3
>Running AU3Check for obfuscated file(3.3.10.2)  from:C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3
+>15:42:57 AU3Check Obfuscated code ended.rc:0
>Running:(3.3.10.2):C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\aut2exe\aut2exe.exe  /in "H:\DATEN\PRIVATE\SYSOP\NETZ\Batch\autoit3\Syska\Syka-Appl-Backup-bfinanz-DIR\Syka-Appl-Backup-bfinanz-DIR-to-LFW_D_Obfuscated.au3" /out "C:\Users\admin\AppData\Local\AutoIt v3\Aut2exe\~AU3ratdutv.exe" /nopack /comp 2
+>15:43:00 Aut2exe.exe ended.C:\Users\admin\AppData\Local\AutoIt v3\Aut2exe\~AU3ratdutv.exe. rc:0
>15:43:00 Performing the Program Resource Update steps:
...>Updating Program Version information.
...>Adding stripped Script source to RT_RCDATA,999 in the Output executable.
+>15:43:00 Resource Update skipped: missing Resfile :C:\Users\admin\AppData\Local\AutoIt v3\Aut2exe\scriptin.tmp
>15:43:00 Program Resource updating finished successfully.
+>15:43:00 Created program:H:\DATEN\PRIVATE\SYSOP\NETZ\Batch\autoit3\Syska\Syka-Appl-Backup-bfinanz-DIR\Syka-Appl-Backup-bfinanz-DIR-to-LFW_D.exe
>Updated the Source Version to:1.0.0.3...
+>15:43:06 AutoIt3Wrapper Finished..
>Exit code: 0    Time: 11.967
Edited by rudi

Earth is flat, pigs can fly, and Nuclear Power is SAFE!

rudi,

I have just run auto-increment on both v3.3.10.2 and v3.3.11.3 and it increases the file version every time, whether I use the compile radio or an in-script directive. I am, however, running an x32 system so that is not definitive.

I am however running a slightly newer Beta version of Autoit3Wrapper which you can find here - could you please try it with that version. :)

M23

Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind._______My UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

Pardon the reply to a slightly aged topic.

I'm seeing this as well, and it appears to be due to the obfuscator. I've noticed in the build logs that it does claim to increment the version, and lo its does indeed do so: But to the *_obfuscated.au3 file created during the compile process.

I will admit that I haven't tried the beta version of the wrapper, but it would be a rather notable change in the logic to detect the obfuscator running and change the version in a different file.

This was an know issues and fixed in the latest version of AutoIt3Wrapper.

Be aware that Obfuscator is not supported any more and replaced by Au3Stripper.

Jos

Visit the SciTE4AutoIt3 Download page for the latest versions  - Beta files                                How to post scriptsource        Forum Rules

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)