Can't add registry key

Example line:

RegWrite("HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{20D04FE0-3AEA-1069-A2D8-08002B30309D}\shell\Unmount All", "", "REG_SZ", "Unmount All")

Trying to add "Unmount All" DAEMON Tools command into My Computer context menu. Works through registry file. Doesn't work with AutoIT. I haven't noticed any permission issues, my UAC is off, and HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT is not a part of 64-bit redirection. I'm puzzled.

Ehh... I'm an idiot. Indeed HKCR has 64-bit branch too, and using HKCR64 solved the problem. Sorry for spawning a pointless thread, but the fact that HKCR has a 64-bit branch is news to me. 

Edited by supraspecies

Example line:

RegWrite("HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{20D04FE0-3AEA-1069-A2D8-08002B30309D}\shell\Unmount All", "", "REG_SZ", "Unmount All")

Trying to add "Unmount All" DAEMON Tools command into My Computer context menu. Works through registry file. Doesn't work with AutoIT. I haven't noticed any permission issues, my UAC is off, and HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT is not a part of 64-bit redirection. I'm puzzled.

Ehh... I'm an idiot. Indeed HKCR has 64-bit branch too, and using HKCR64 solved the problem. Sorry for spawning a pointless thread, but the fact that HKCR has a 64-bit branch is news to me. 

run as administrator

صرح السماء كان هنا