How to connect to an internet database

Darkonen

I'd like to connect to a database from internet in a domain is ther any way to do it with autit?

I'm sure there is, but you have given us no info on which to provide direction:

1. Is the database a simple *.mdb or *.db file on an ftp server somewhere that you would download?

2. Is it an Oracle database that serves as the backend to the Department of Homeland Security Cybersecurity website?

3. What do you want to get from the database?

4. What do you want to do with it?

Once you can tell us more, we might be able to point out which AutoIT features to use, assuming you could not find them in the manual<grin>... Depending on your needs, be prepared to drink from the firehose of feedback that you'll get here! ;)

...by the way, it's pronounced: "JIF"... Bob Berry --- inventor of the GIF format

I'm sure there is, but you have given us no info on which to provide direction:

1. Is the database a simple *.mdb or *.db file on an ftp server somewhere that you would download?

2. Is it an Oracle database that serves as the backend to the Department of Homeland Security Cybersecurity website?

3. What do you want to get from the database?

4. What do you want to do with it?

Once you can tell us more, we might be able to point out which AutoIT features to use, assuming you could not find them in the manual<grin>... Depending on your needs, be prepared to drink from the firehose of feedback that you'll get here! :P

1.- It is a mysql database stored in a webserver with cpanel (it's not my own server)

3.- I'd like to get the value of a variable

4.- If the incomming variable is true then it will execute a program.

;)