Sign in to follow this  
Driveskull

Software in java using auto it

Driveskull

Hello i have software which after certain time its starting auto it scripts, which are doing some clicks using imagesearch, for now this software will not run if the scripts are missing so i cant delete them, how to rewrite them so they will skip everything ( not doing anything after java software started to use them )

JLogan3o13

You're not being very clear. How about some more detail, to help us help you?

• What is the software you're trying to manipulate?
  • Is the software using scripts, or are these scripts you are trying to use to manipulate the software?
  • Where did you get the scripts from (as it seems they're not written by you)?
  • If they are part of the Java software, why not uninstall and reinstall?

√-1 2^3 ∑ π, and it was delicious!

Driveskull

Software is using those scripts, it can work when scripts doimg nothing, but cant work when they are not present, thats why i want to modify them so they will do nothing speeding the tasks which are done by this java software

FireFox

You are repeating yourself, answer the questions or we won't be able to help you :(

OS : Win XP SP2 (32 bits) / Win 7 SP1 (64 bits) / Win 8 (64 bits) | Autoit version: latest stable / beta.
Hardware : Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2400 CPU @ 3.10Ghz / 8 GiB RAM DDR3.

My UDFs : Skype UDF | TrayIconEx UDF | GUI Panel UDF | Excel XML UDF | Is_Pressed_UDF

My Projects : YouTube Multi-downloader | FTP Easy-UP | Lock'n | WinKill | AVICapture | Skype TM | Tap Maker | ShellNew | Scriptner | Const Replacer | FT_Pocket | Chrome theme maker

My Examples : Capture toolIP Camera | Crosshair | Draw Captured Region | Picture Screensaver | Jscreenfix | Drivetemp | Picture viewer

My Snippets : Basic TCP | Systray_GetIconIndex | Intercept End task | Winpcap various | Advanced HotKeySet | Transparent Edit control

orbs

i think what he means is that he has some hard-coded or otherwise unmodifyable code that starts AutoIt scripts; and the functionality of these scripts is no longer needed, but the software won't work if the scripts are removed. so he wants to replace the scripts with scripts by the same name and location, but do nothing - so the software thinks the scripts still exist, but since they are not needed, they will not impact the system performance.

if this is the case, just compile an empty script to exe, that should do it.

Driveskull

orbs thanks i will try that