how to open a group of webpage and click the picture at the bottom?

hi,everyone!I am new to Autoit,and this is my first script,I dont know how to take the first step,pls help me how,I want to: exploer the below page from article-423-1.html to article-123-1.html,there are 8 pictures at the bottom  on each of the page,I wanna click any of these pictures after open the html pages,that is open article-423-1.html then click any one of these pictures,then goto article-422-1.html and click,then 421 click, 420 click,419 click,418 click untill article-123-1.html,the start page is here:

http://www.anywlan.com/article-423-1.html that is a forum which need us to read every newspage and make a mark by click any of these pictures after reading.

the picture tobe click here: 8.png

I am really a newbie,pls past the full code if possible,Thanks alot!

http://www.anywlan.com/article-423-1.html

Edited by aicoder

Please explain why you need to click on this image on over 2000 different pages.

PS. The picture you posted doesn't match the one on the webpage.

PPS. Tried going to several of these PHP pages and they don't appear to exist.

hi, thank you for reply,the page is just a sample...

In iMacros, I want to open 999.htm till 123.htm. I use !var but it seems like it's not working. After each loop the !var1 will be reset to 123, but I want !var1 to be 123.124.125.126 until 999.

Please see my code:

VERSION BUILD=9002379 
TAB T=1 
TAB CLOSEALLOTHERS 
SET !VAR1 123
ADD !VAR1 1
URL GOTO=web.com/{{!VAR1}}.html

• Moderators

aicoder,

Please answer the question as to WHY you want to do this - clicks on multiple "Make a gift" buttons seems a strange thing to do. :wacko:

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

aicoder,

Please answer the question as to WHY you want to do this - clicks on multiple "Make a gift" buttons seems a strange thing to do. :wacko:

M23

That is just a sample page,I have update this post by other page.I am a forum member about WIFI, in the forum I need to read alot of newspages and earn some points by make a mark by click any of these pictures at the bottom after reading.

• Moderators

aicoder,

in the forum I need to read alot of newspages and earn some points by make a mark by click any of these pictures at the bottom after reading

We do not support "pay-per-click" (or "points-per-click") scripts here. Thread closed. :naughty:

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area